Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Sligo town.Probleme to find a house.

Options
  • 20-03-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone,

I am looking for 3-4 bed house to rent in Sligo town.I need to find place as soon as possible,since my partner drives to work there from Claremorris and he is fed up at this stage.We have 2 kids and need a house for a long term (I wouldn't like to move 10times before we find right house because of a kids) But our budget is around 600-700EURO.
    I am checking Daft,but it looks like there is nothing for that money:(
    Can anyone help with information?Is there some local newspaper where people advirtice houses for rent?Or maybe some agency?
    Also have no idea about locations,which would you advice for family with kids?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

I think your best bet is to keep an eye on the two local newspapers The Weekender, which comes out on Tuesdays and The Sligo Champion which comes out on Wednesdays. Much better than Daft for finding accommodation. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Withlove

Thank you.I'll check it out.

Advertisement