Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Hop Dancing Lessons

Options
  • 20-03-2011 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys, I'm wondering if there's anywhere in Cork City that teaches hip hop for beginners. I'm in my twenties so I'd rather classes for adults.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Cork dance studio do hip hop classes. I did a course a few years ago. Was with a crowd called learn to dance. The girl that taught us does pole dancing out in the sprorts village on model farm road so there might be something on their website about them doing the hip hop. Good luck and enjoy, its great fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Smashhits

My daughter does hip hop with flavafloorz in touchwood skate park with a girl by the name of Clare Hattie. She also teaches adults. As far as i know she's the one who teaches in cork dance studio as well. Touchwood is where Pendrix Display used to be.
    Have a look at their website. http://www.flavafloorz.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Epoch

Many thanks for the info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

ELJ in glanmire i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joejoebuggy

Are there any beginners hip hop classes in cork starting soon?????? Not on a monday or wednesday??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Theres adult dance classes in cork dance studio in penrose wharf.
    http://corkdancestudio.com/classes/

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Cadyboo do you knwo if those pole fitness classes are on during the summer? Looked up the website there for model farm road but they only had info about dance classes? Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

newbee22 wrote: »
    Cadyboo do you knwo if those pole fitness classes are on during the summer? Looked up the website there for model farm road but they only had info about dance classes? Thanks:)

Im not too sure tbh. Id say giving them a ring would be your best bet.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 me1

the dance centre (elj academy of dance) in glanmire do adult hip hop classes i think contact emma on 0860843440.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kellabub1

Is there any dance classes for adults in cork that do hip hop or contemporary?

• Advertisement
Advertisement