Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dublin based Percussion group seeking members

Options
  • 20-03-2011 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Musicians Wanted

What’s that Sound? will be auditioning musicians for a new performing group whose primary focus will be rhythm. The group will be comprised of 10 to 15 percussionists who will also need to be able to sing, chant, hum, shout, harmonize, synchronize, move and groove.
    This will be a highly disciplined group requiring commitment and passion.
    The group will be involved in Live Performance, Recording and Video Production.
    Auditions will be held in April and May 2011.
    Email terryhackett@upcmail.ie for application form and further information.

photo.php?fbid=191984277507557&set=a.191949000844418.39854.191941587511826&theater

See also...http://www.hotpress.com/news/7604385.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Terencius Maximus

Final date for applications is this coming Friday 8th April :)

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Sounds interesting. I dont play percussion but deffo interested to see how it sounds. Keep us updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ch1984

Hi there

I just saw your ad, i know its past the date etc but are you still looking for musicians?

I was in a samba band for over 2.5 years and play the kit too.. is it along the lines of hare krisna? their street performances just wow me :)

Hope to hear back from you

Chantelle

Advertisement