Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Hilfiger closed in Sligo

Options
  • 20-03-2011 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I was in town on Saturday and noticed that the Tommy shop was closed. I got a gift voucher for there at x-mas and still havent used it yet. Does anybody know anything about it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

I met one of the staff on Thursday night and asked him .. he said it wasn't...but didn't really say why it was closed all week .. said something about stock and wandered off!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

Yeah, I just dont buy that. There are a lot of rumours going around. I rang EJ's to see if I could use the voucher there ( same owner ) but was fobbed off and told it was closed to restock. I never heard of a clothes store closing for a week to restock so just dont believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Yeah it's hard to believe that they're only temporarily closed - even the mannequins are gone. And one of the windows inside the shopping centre is boarded up. Doesn't sound temporary to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Not surprised tbh... Who these days has €60 to spend on a polo shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

Not surprised tbh... Who these days has €60 to spend on a polo shirt?

and thats on the sale!

• Advertisement
Advertisement