Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Storage in France

• 20-03-2011 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭

Is it possible to leave campervan for 2 weeks at a reasonable cost in Europe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭niloc1951

porterboy wrote: »
    Is it possible to leave campervan for 2 weeks at a reasonable cost in Europe?
    Yes, but where were you thinking of. Also it would need to be a 'secure' location for insurance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭porterboy

I really dont know yet as I am just planning at the moment. Somewhere near a direct ryanair connection. Where would I find a list and roughly what does it cost in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Microheavy

Have a search for Gardiennage Caravane on Google. Or Hivernage

There's loads of sites and lock ups in France that cater for this.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭porterboy

Thank you i'll check it out.

Advertisement