Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin V Mayo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Some brilliant images there. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭thatsnotmyname

Great results indeed

Well done!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Good solid set, very nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I know nothing about sports photography, but they look as clear as any I've seen. Nice action.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Great timing Fergus. Impressive stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Very nice photos. Love the first one especially.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

Some great shots there. What equipment are you using and what is the EXIF DATA if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

from your flickr i see you used d700 - what lens? great sharp images btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

Great results and great result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

emrys wrote: »
    from your flickr i see you used d700 - what lens? great sharp images btw

Nikon 300mm 2.8

:)

It was an exciting game and to be honest I dont know if I can handle being so close to the action come a Big Champo game... anyone else find it hard to stop being a fan completly when shooting sports!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

Nikon 300mm 2.8

It was an exciting game and to be honest I dont know if I can handle being so close to the action come a Big Champo game... anyone else find it hard to stop being a fan completly when shooting sports!

nice lens!

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jaansu

Nice shots.

Have brought my camera to a few Leinster rugby games, found it very hard to concentrate on either the match or taking pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

Super shots and nice glass! The first 2 are a shade over-exposed IMO and crop might be a bit tighter on the last?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

# 1 for me is excellent but very solid set.
    Nikon 300mm 2.8

Yeah I find it very really difficult at the games especially when our club are playing. Have gone to a few Fingal Hurling games where I would have a little less interest and found it a little easier to get some shots. Not sure my nerves would cope with a tight finish

[EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]5507046761_306a5f4bcd.jpg[/EMAIL]">

Well done on a good set

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

anyone else find it hard to stop being a fan completly when shooting sports!

Oh yeah.

Always hard to concentrate on getting the pict when you're celebrating a score. :-)

Advertisement