Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARTC without trade papers

Options
  • 21-03-2011 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Can anyone give me any solid advice. Im a sparks in oz at the moment on a whv I have served my 4 years back home in Ireland but FAS wont issue my craft cert because they have lost the records of my employment and say im 50 weeks short even though they called me for phase 6 and I passed it. I hand delivered a change of employer form to them and spoke on the phone and they said they would go meet with my employer because he wasnt a fas registered trainer. I have all my exam certs and references from employers with dates and skills on them. I was just wondering can I get an ARTC and start working? what are my options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod You don't need two threads for this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement