Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey wheres my thread gone

• 21-03-2011 1:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

made a thread in this section last night...now its gone...dunno if a mod wiped it or why so thought this only way to find out seeing as he/she didnt pm me as there supposed to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

What was the thread about?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

basically me lookin for info on wer to buy a flashed 360 for a good price and also a little rant abou.t a guy who was supposed to sell to me and when i got the train to meet him he turned his phone off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I'd say it was removed because you mentioned wanting to play burned games on it.

ah..probly......mod is supposed to pm me though..and i said..to just fix it not delete......damn mods...

Was grand apart from that lol. I seen ya asked for pm alright.

• Advertisement

yeah...tbh...i was brakein...like all the rules. but was tryin to phrase it so i was,nt..but i dont wanna put a....add up in some wanted section on gumtree or sumtin...lol................just want a flashed 360 for like 100-150.....preferably with a external dual layer burner.....and .some games

It was funny how ya mentioned not reading the rules lol. Your bound to find one around.

noticed some guy asked you about irishtorrents.............didnt know there was one....i just use torrentz.............dont suppose you know an irish forum without rediculous rules...lol?

Yeah I still get asked for invites. I tried to edit the post so I wouldn't get asked but can't lol.
    Can't think of any off me head. Ill let you know when I sober up lol.

could be the comment on your profile asking for one............you should delete that...

• Advertisement

I didn't even see that one. There a thread on here somewhere that has it aswell.

tell a mod to delete it.....it,ll probly take them a year...and they might accidentally delete everything on the server but .....you never know....they might get it right for once....lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

denballs wrote: »
    yeah...tbh...i was brakein...like all the rules. but was tryin to phrase it so i was,nt..but i dont wanna put a....add up in some wanted section on gumtree or sumtin...lol................just want a flashed 360 for like 100-150.....preferably with a external dual layer burner.....and .some games

What makes you think this is the right forum to post such a request? You knew you were breaking the rules & yet still posted, thats prob why you got no pm.

Also 'leet' or text speak is also no allowed on boards, it's a pain trying to decipher what your trying to say.

And before you say it, I'm not a mod in this forum, just telling you why I think you got no reply. Perhaps knowing that your request was grey area, you should have pm'd a mod first & clarified it?

EnterNow wrote: »
    What makes you think this is the right forum to post such a request? You knew you were breaking the rules & yet still posted, thats prob why you got no pm.

Also 'leet' or text speak is also no allowed on boards, it's a pain trying to decipher what your trying to say.

And before you say it, I'm not a mod in this forum, just telling you why I think you got no reply. Perhaps knowing that your request was grey area, you should have pm'd a mod first & clarified it?

ok,sorry E.N...i was just fed up of scammers on sites like gumtree messing me around and was hopeing for someone on here who could supply me and had members who could confirm his/her legitimacy as a seller.

I couldnt really ask for what i wanted without , at least bending the rules, before i got great help when asking for someone to put in freeview.

ok,sorry E.N...i was just fed up of scammers on sites like gumtree messing me around and was hopeing for someone on here who could supply me and had members who could confirm his/her legitimacy as a seller.

I couldnt really ask for what i wanted without , at least bending the rules, before i got great help when asking for someone to put in freeview.

I see what your saying, but insulting the mods etc isn't going to help your cause. My advice to you is to buy a cheap 2nd hand xbox from adverts, & pm someone who offers the modding service in the console modding forum.

There see, easy as pie :)

EnterNow wrote: »
    I see what your saying, but insulting the mods etc isn't going to help your cause. My advice to you is to buy a cheap 2nd hand xbox from adverts, & pm someone who offers the modding service in the console modding forum.

There see, easy as pie :)

could do, but id like to be able to buy a dual layer burner {one that has worked for what i want to use it for already} with the xbox....and maybe get some games thrown in to test the xbox.Just think it,d be easier to get everything i want as a package, and probably cheaper, and be able to ask a few questions about everything.

could do, but id like to be able to buy a dual layer burner {one that has worked for what i want to use it for already} with the xbox....and maybe get some games thrown in to test the xbox.Just think it,d be easier to get everything i want as a package, and probably cheaper, and be able to ask a few questions about everything.

I guarantee you you won't find a modded xbox360, an external dual layer burner, & a few pirated games for sale on any website...let alone boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Did you en havevto ask why your thread was deleted? WE THE GENUINE BUYERS have to foot the bill for piracy like this, you ask for our help also?? Ffs get real I buy all my games and don't expect to have anyone babysitting me to keep my gaming costs at a minimum!!!

Also the mods deserve a bit of respect they don't get payed for modding and don't deserve disrespect.

I'll say it from the rest of all the users

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MODS WE APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE AND TIME

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

made a thread in this section last night...now its gone...dunno if a mod wiped it or why so thought this only way to find out seeing as he/she didnt pm me as there supposed to.

I deleted your original thread because you asked for something illegal which is against the xbox forum charter (with a link to further detail in the Games charter).

You posted "I would like both normal and burnt games to come with it "I do not have to PM you regarding my decision. The onus is on the individual poster to read the charter before posting.

The questioning of the actions of the moderating team on any forum is also frowned upon. Consider yourself very very lucky you did not receive a permanent ban for your initial post.

You may post on modding of a console in the proper forum. DO NOT discuss piracy of games on this forum again or you will receive a permanent ban.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement