Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Boat

• 21-03-2011 1:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Boat stolen recently from Bunratty. It was kept by the Wollen Mills. Belongs to the old man. Gardai have been helpful but no joy yet. If you see it appearing anywhere you might give us a PM. The trailer was stolen too.

Its a 16ft O'Sullivan Marine, all white.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭knockon

With or without outboard? If with - have you the H.P.?

It might be helpful and easier to spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Is is the same boat that was under the bridge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

There was no outboard on it at the time. It was indeed the boat under the bridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

I'm in the Search & Rescue based in Bunnratty and your boat has not been noticed for some time, I have talked to some others in the S&R and they will keep an eye out. how can i ask is the trailer gone also ? had you taken the boat out of the water? the reed cutters are out and about at the moment maybe worth asking them if your around... i've another lad going to ask else where. keep an eye on donedeal also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Thanks a million Tackleberry. Trailer is gone too. It was there at Christmas so have no idea when exactly it was taken.

• Advertisement
Advertisement