Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old kids yogurt

Options
  • 21-03-2011 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

guys its wrecking myself and a load of friend's heads,
    there was a yogurt that had pink/yellow elephant sprinkles in the lid from mabie early 90's, can't think of the name of it for the life of me.
    cheers in advance xD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Oh I remember them.. They came in a few different type of sprinkles... Can't think of the name though...

Got me thinking about a yogurt from the same time (97 to maybe 01) that was a circle (little smaller than a saucer) with another circle in the middle, where there was a kinder egg style toy. Around the toy holder was a ring of yogurt... They were yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I remember both of them, I can even remember what they tasted like! No clue what they were called though

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

God, they're both so familiar! Hopefully someone will remember more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Were they frufoos lilmissciara? I loved them!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsAiYGnDgvlru4fPxHlwE26xxP0zB92wYqGJm1_enBlgRoH_eZXg&t=1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Aha! Frufoo!

23269_121669964535219_6486_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

The frufoo doesn't have the sprinkles one, I do vaguely remember the sprinkles one but can't think, and even having found this, I'm not convinced it is it
    Sprinklins%2BYogurt

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

A quick googling throws up a yogurt called Danimals, but I've a feeling that was the American name for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Yer 1

Oh my god!! Can you still buy them anywhere???
    Does anybody remember sparkler ice lollies? The orange ones? They wer AMAZING!!! I really want 1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

star-pants wrote: »
    The frufoo doesn't have the sprinkles one, I do vaguely remember the sprinkles one but can't think, and even having found this, I'm not convinced it is it
    IMG

The sprinkles were definitely in shapes, not tubes likes these. They were flat iirc and I think they might have come in different shapes, I seem to remember flowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

phasers wrote: »
    Were they frufoos lilmissciara? I loved them!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsAiYGnDgvlru4fPxHlwE26xxP0zB92wYqGJm1_enBlgRoH_eZXg&t=1

Yeah I saw that picture on google but the only thing is I could have sworn they came in a red tub.. Unless that picture is of an American or German one and the UK/Ireland packaging was different... Or old age could be getting to me..! ;) :P
    moonflower wrote: »
    The sprinkles were definitely in shapes, not tubes likes these. They were flat iirc and I think they might have come in different shapes, I seem to remember flowers.
    I thought you could get 100 and 1000 sprinkles as well as the elephants..? though it's defo not the ones that user suggested!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I think the sprinkle ones were a Dunnes own brand

Advertisement