Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best places to get anime online

Options
  • 21-03-2011 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Im thinking of buying premium accounts on crunchyroll and hulu. Would these be good for anime do you think?

What about netflix?

On a related note where can i licensed anime online- i really hate the way bakabt cant support these....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

AFAIK, you can get nearly 100% of content on Crunchy Roll without buying a subscription, but if ads annoy you or you want to get new episodes a few days earlier then you could go for that.

I also think you have to use a VPN to access Hulu in Ireland, which is an extra expense, so you should factor that in as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

I hadnt heard of crunchyroll but I checked it out (mainly after I saw the word free) and now am happily watching demon king daimao. Brilliant to find some new stuff to watch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Vojera wrote: »
    I also think you have to use a VPN to access Hulu in Ireland, which is an extra expense, so you should factor that in as well.

And none of the anime series require Hulu Plus access

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Google Gold

I was searching for supernatural anime & came up with <snip>. Looks ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I was searching for supernatural anime & came up with <snip>. Looks ok.

Links to sites where you can illegaly download licensed anime are not allowed on this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭Nollog

crunchyroll have 20 simulcasts this season don't they?
    Not sure how many are just US though, which is why I'll probably never buy an account there.

What's the point of bringing anime out of Japan only to lock it up in the 'States?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Chessala

Hmm, if you don't mind streaming I usually use www.animeseasons.com.

Used to hang out alot on Crunchroll until they introduced the commercial scheme and throw out 80% of the animes they had to replace them with only modern stuff and lock them to the US.

Also, just try and google anime streaming pages or the likes. If you are interested in more pages just PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kristy01

I use an authetic subscription palce to get anime collection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kyne1

Thanks for sharing.............

• Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭Nollog

kristy01 wrote: »
    I use an authetic subscription palce
    Huh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I think this thread has run it's course.

Simple answer OP: Google.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement