Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for starting a AH thread

Options
  • 21-03-2011 4:45am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

Hi I started a thread on AH about a bloomberg hottie - it was locked because I mentioned Enda Kenny in a post subsequent.

The mod in question did NOT answer my pm's as to why even though he/she claimed to PM me. I have no PM's from he/she. It was a harmless typical AH thread. So I started another without mention of the apparently unforgivable thing I did. This again was locked. This is blatant abuse of modding. I got no genuine explanation. Go back and look at the thread "Margaret Brennan whoarrr" in AH. This is no excuse for locking it. I did try reason with "hot lips" (although why I should have to I don't know). Anybody with a bit of sense would realise this was simply a silly thread very much in keeping with AH. I have been banned for this thread. It makes no sense at all.

In summary this reflects very badly on hot lips and I have nothing against him/her personally. I did PM saying that, you know, just let it go and we can be friends and all mistakes forgotten but this is an extraordinary abuse of modding. This person made a mistake and could not let alone admit but reverse it. It would have been very reasonable just to do that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement