Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Internet + Xperia X1 on Windows Mobile 6.1

Options
  • 21-03-2011 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi,
    Yesterday I switched to Meteor. Wanted to go on-line because bought off that 250mb thing. When I try to Internet, Windows says it couldn't dial to isp.mymeteor.ie . I checked the forum and changed settings from stickies and still same freaking problem. Anyone has an idea how to repair that?
    I have SE Xperia X1 with Windows Mobile 6.1. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Did you restart the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 madmax92

Did you restart the phone?
    Yes I did. I resent settings from mymeteor.ie and still nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Did you try this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59526109&postcount=12

New phones pick up the settings automatically so getting a bit rusty.

If im right you have to use mymeteor if your on payg and myeircom if your on bp

also there is no password. then details there are outdated.

I would tell ya to drop into a shop and they would do it for ya but customer service for windows mobile is horrible cause none of them have a clue about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

isp.mymeteor.ie was discontinued some time back, it is not by default on your account however still works for older meteor customers.

Meteor's default Internet apn is data.mymeteor.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 madmax92

isp.mymeteor.ie was discontinued some time back, it is not by default on your account however still works for older meteor customers.

Meteor's default Internet apn is data.mymeteor.ie

data.mymeteor.ie works ok. I just changed that. Do I need to change anything else?

• Advertisement
Advertisement