If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

23 inch Full HD LED 234EL2SB

Options
  • 21-03-2011 11:17am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just looking for a price and opinion on this set .They were available on iBood this morning for €149 any such bargains in store ??

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sharkman wrote: »
    Just looking for a price and opinion on this set .They were available on iBood this morning for €149 any such bargains in store ??

Shark,

That's not a model that Philips stock in Ireland - As I'm sure you are aware it's a Monitor only?

Saying that it seems to be an okay deal..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Oops ! Silly me , I failed to read the advert fully . I was looking for a TV not a monitor .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Sharkman

Have a look here for full on Philips TV's
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/threeseries.htm

This is our webpage for the smaller screen sized 3 Series TV's
    These TV's are all LED Backlit and HD Ready sets and look wonderful esp' compared to a regular LCD TV
    The have a good amount of connections for TV's of this size - 1x HDMI (26" has 2) 1x SCART, VGA, USB (for Jpegs and MP3's) and SIDE AV inputs, even has a set of COMPONET In's should you need them!

As they use LED Backlighting they have fantastic contrast ratios, 150000:1 and merely sip electricty from the mains....

They are available in 3 screen sizes
    19PFL3405H priced at €249.99
    22PFL3405H priced at €299.99
    26PFL3405H priced at €349.99 (reduced from €399.99 this week)

I have 'em all on display and and would be happy to demo 'em to you.
    If you twist my arm a little I could even do something on the price:)

Have a good one
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.