Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Party tent

Options
  • 21-03-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I know it might be a big ask but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a loan or rent a small party tent no bigger than 5.5m X 5.5m.
    I know Woodies have a small 6m X 3m one for sale that might do but i'm not too sure of the quality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Google suggests Tuam Gala Marquees or Classic Marquees in Claregalway
    Maybe ring them and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

I know people that have rented from these guys before and they do a good job, maybe give them a call for cost.

http://www.magnummarqueehire.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

try argos as well, we got a cheap gazebo from them a couple of years back...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

If you are buying a gazebo in Argos (or anywhere else), make sure it's a waterproof gazebo. A lot of them aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

biko wrote: »
    Google suggests Tuam Gala Marquees or Classic Marquees in Claregalway
    Maybe ring them and ask?

Google tends to throw up the bigger guys, my budget was hoping for something more like someone working from home etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭yeehaw

WTF is a garden tent? It's marquee you ape.

yeehaw wrote: »
    WTF is a garden tent? It's marquee you ape.

Why are you talking to yourself?
    Thanks for your helpful reply.
    Here's a link incase you are still confused http://www.buy4now.ie/woodiesdiy/productdetail.aspx?pid=8096&loc=P&catid=100.4

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

Wold recommend the Woodies DIY 3x6m marquee. Bought one this time last year and it went up and a good few mad parties and always kept the rain off. For e100 it was definitely worth it. Helped a lot by sealing the sides and strengthening some of the pole joints with some white gaffa tape though for extra reinforcement.

bildo wrote: »
    Wold recommend the Woodies DIY 3x6m marquee. Bought one this time last year and it went up and a good few mad parties and always kept the rain off. For e100 it was definitely worth it. Helped a lot by sealing the sides and strengthening some of the pole joints with some white gaffa tape though for extra reinforcement.

Thanks, It's hard to tell from the picture but can you roll up all sides or just the front?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

can roll up all sides. if you get 2 you can put them next to eachother and pull up the middle walls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

Def not worth 120 though, a bit over priced imo

• Registered Users Posts: 18 cahergowan

anyone out there buy a gala marquee , whats the quality like ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

I think these guys have one they're not using

http://www.fiannafail.ie/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement