Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox deals on consoles anywhere??

• 21-03-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Right my brother rang me during the week and asked me where the cheapest place to buy an Xbox 360 is at the moment.

I havent had a chance to look yet and dont have full internet access at the moment so this is what he needs.

1 xbox console. Doesnt need to be the new version.
    1 headset. Doesnt matter what type.
    Probably will only need the 20gb HD but if its bigger so be it.
    1 controller, 2 if theres a deal going

The only games really that he's interested in will be war type shooter games so the bundles with other games really arent for him so ideally it'll be a bundle with the likes of MW2, BLOP's or BF2.

If not a console as above then he can buy the game he wants 2nd hand.

I heard that Game sell 2nd hand machines as well. Would they be worth a punt or could this be a disaster a few months down the line?

Cheers guys.

Prices, shops, etc all welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Looking for a cheap one aswell, old arcade... whatevers going, been looking online but seems to be all new versions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Adverts.ie lads great deals on there from fellow boardies , i picked up a 60gb console with preinstalled games for 100 euro , there are cheaper ones available:D

better than getting ripped off on the highstreet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

But ya aint gonna get a warranty with them, I could get Red Ring :D (sorry had too :P) again, atleast from the high street I have some come back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Yup wouldnt buy without a warranty ie from adverts for something like an xbox that could have red hoop the next day with no come back, so if it was second hand would have to be from Game or Gamestop etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭colm21

have you tried HMV my cousin got a good deal on xbox 360 slim with a few games thrown in :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

i just bought a red ringed xbox for 20e and got it repaired for 40e.
    finally have an xbox now =)

Advertisement