Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearest place that sells laptop chargers?

Options
  • 21-03-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

Where's the nearest place that would sell a laptop charger for an Asus 1215n (I don't know if it's the same charger for other models)? Any one know about how much this will be (left my charger at home)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No idea if they'd definitely have that model or details of cost but you could try PC World in the Parkway Retail Park (between UL and the Parkway) and Maplin on the Childers Road (take a left at the Parkway when travelling from UL). Odds are good that they'd at least have some sort of universal charger for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

There is a computer repair shop across from the Hurlers dont know the price of an asus but maplin and PC world charge around 80 for the crap universal chargers

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭cup of tea

I saw on the sign outside the SU that the computer repair boys do chargers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Yes we sell chargers. Universal chargers are €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

as an aside, do you do batteries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

This the place on campus or down by the hurlers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

We run The Laptop Repair on campus in The Students Union Building.
    To answer the above question. Yes we sell batteries. We get them in as needed. You could call in and talk to a representative if you wish.

Advertisement