Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Exam

• 21-03-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

If you are the only one sitting the exam in your school do you go to a diffrent school or do you sit it at your own school, it must be strange to be in an exam centre on your own just with the examier

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lots of people are in centres on their own for lots of reasons.
    If you've registered to sit it in your school, a centre will be opened for you.
    If it clashes with another subject you are doing, you may have to start earlier or finish later, with a supervised lunch break. It depends what day it is on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

I wouldn't worry about something like that yet. After all your ''Leaving Cert'' is in ''2013''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭macskanadrag

I'm going to sit Chemistry alone in the school i'm registered to :) What's more, i'm an external student. It's no problem at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

I'm the only one in my school doing Japanese, they send an oral examiner out to the school as normal, and you sit your exam in your usual exam centre.

Advertisement