Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speech Therapist Galwy

• 21-03-2011 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Has anyone here used any speech therapists in galway. My young lad is 2yrs 2 months and has not got a single word, we are waiting on a hearing test. I believe the waiting list is brutal for treatment so we will look at going private. We haven't a bean but will probably try and borrow to get him treated. Mainly looking for recommendations for who to use. I see a few in the golden pages but as always it's always nice to get a recommendation.
    Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You might get more responses in the Galway forums - City or County. I can move this thread there if you want.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Maybe your Public Health Nurse can advise you? You can ring your local clinic any time and talk to one. It's a free service up until the child starts school.

Advertisement