Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice needed

Options
  • 21-03-2011 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

we have one of those tables you find at the bottom of hospital beds, use it for baby's bottles etc...but it is too short to fit over our bed, its designed for beds that arent too high off the ground....i think if i got a foot of metal welded to both legs it would raise it to the height we need and still keep it sturdy.
    this seems to be a place that always has good answers :)

where could i find someone who could do that job and not charge a fortune?.
    there used to be a blacksmith in connolly st a few years back that did loads of little jobs like that for people but dont know where he is now...retired i think.

anyway...thanks in advance if anyone does give advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I don't know if this man can help:
    http://www.michaelbudd.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

I'd say you're looking for a welder rather than a blacksmith. There's one in Adelaide St. behind Declan Byrne Auctioneers or Rathedmond Engineering. Have you spoken to your local garage/mechanic who may help or know someone local to you?

Advertisement