Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for either a long hair Chihuahua or Pomeranian

• 21-03-2011 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi all!I have always wanted either a long hair chihuahua or a pomeranian as I think they are beautiful dogs and have heard they are both very affectionate alert dogs.This year I could do with a companion as I have moved to Dublin from Cork because I am studying at UCD. I am really contemplating getting one of the two.There is no question of the dog being left alone for long periods of time because I am not really one for partying and my class hours are not very long day to day.So I am looking for help/advice with a few things: 1. I am looking for a reputable breeder of either dog.2 any personal experience with these dogs.3. Any advice from students who like me have dogs(especially those in dublin) .4.any tips on how to find decent, reasonably priced accommodation which allows pets ( as I will not be getting the puppy till may or june,but will be in search for new accomodation in September
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :):)

Advertisement