Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: LongCoat Chihuahua or Pomeranian

• 21-03-2011 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey all! I am in search of a reputable breeder of either the Long Coat Chihuahua or a Pomeranian,preferably in or around Cork or Dublin? I am aware that webpages such as Donedeal.ie and other sites alike sell these breeds of puppies but I have never bought anything from these type of sites and am reluctant to try just because I am new to it,however,if anyone has any experience or tips about buying puppies from these type of websites or if anyone knows of a good breeder of either breed could you please let me know ? any help would be greatly appreciated :) thanks guys !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Considered a rescue?? (sorry!! have to post!) This young male adult pom is in need of a home asap or else he will be PTS.

http://www.meath.ie/LocalAuthorities/Environment/DogPound-Meath/DogsCurrentlyinMeathDogPound/Name,45999,en.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 musicnotes

Wow,thank you for your quick reply! Yes I would consider a rescue of course, I would love to save a poor dog in need of a home! However,I cannot adopt a dog till the Summer and being honest I am mostly interested in a puppy right now,not just because puppies are cute just because I want to be able to have the experience of teaching and watching him/her grow.In the future however,I would love to do that! thank you for getting back to me.I hope someone gives this poor little guy a loving home

Advertisement