Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a good aeg for a first gun?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hococop wrote: »
    http://www.airsoftforall.com/e/80-ak...-cybergun.html

i was thinking of buying this ak47 tactical as my first gun and was wondering if it is a good aeg?

says it's an invalid address...
    how much are you looking to spend on your first gun..that'll give people a better idea of what you should get.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    says it's an invalid address...
    how much are you looking to spend on your first gun..that'll give people a better idea of what you should get.

http://www.airsoftforall.com/e/80-ak47-tactical-ris-folding-stock-cybergun.html

hopefully this will work

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yep that works..looks decent enough...cybergun rebrand other manufacturers so not sure what make it would be..
    other people will be in here shortly who'd know more about it..

what kind of gun do you fancy?
    AK/M4? etc..for that price rang you should be able to pick up a decent one or have a look on adverts to see if there's something you fancy.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=934

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    yep that works..looks decent enough...cybergun rebrand other manufacturers so not sure what make it would be..
    other people will be in here shortly who'd know more about it..

what kind of gun do you fancy?
    AK/M4? etc..for that price rang you should be able to pick up a decent one or have a look on adverts to see if there's something you fancy.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=934

ive tried out the m4 and its good but id say im more interested in the ak

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

thats the JG Ak most likely. They arent too bad, deffinately not a bad gun to start with. :) I say get it.

• Advertisement

Firekitten wrote: »
    thats the JG Ak most likely. They arent too bad, deffinately not a bad gun to start with. :) I say get it.

yeah checked a few sites and it say Jing gong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

yeah checked a few sites and it say Jing gong
    Hi, its made by CYMA

CYMA and JG make similar models, its hard to tell which Cybergun licenced. Judging by cyma's current lack of output, chances are its the JG.

CYMA and JG make similar models, its hard to tell which Cybergun licenced. Judging by cyma's current lack of output, chances are its the JG.
    Its CYMA

Ok, whatever you say... If you know which that shop stocks, fair enough, but they are identical dispite manufacturer's names... I've worked on both.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

My friend owns one of these and it is definetly a Cyma also very nice aeg to start with, I would definetly recommend

Ok, whatever you say... If you know which that shop stocks, fair enough, but they are identical dispite manufacturer's names... I've worked on both.
    JG dont make any AK's for Cybergun

Fair enoughski, Cyma it is then!

Sealcon wrote: »
    My friend owns one of these and it is definetly a Cyma also very nice aeg to start with, I would definetly recommend

thanks looks like i will be getting this gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

nice have fun, I'd buy one myself but i'm broke :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭GarethQ

And for a place to get it, If you're willing to use credit card/paypay try www.taiwangun.com. Even though its in polish its easy to navigate, Prices are dead cheap, shipping cost of 30 and delivery within 7 days. Its half the price of most retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

GarethQ wrote: »
    And for a place to get it, If you're willing to use credit card/paypay try www.taiwangun.com. Even though its in polish its easy to navigate, Prices are dead cheap, shipping cost of 30 and delivery within 7 days. Its half the price of most retailers.

Just noticed the fps listed on their website for this...do they downgrade for Ireland?? If so, do they charge?

Edit: What's the warranty like with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

top right hand corner you see an english symbol, turns language to english for ya :D

2 questions
    1: any trouble with customs (looking at the pistols)
    2: is that 30 euro or polski :)

They downgrade for... Wait for it... Free!

Edit: I searched for my enquirey about it, back when I first ordered, This is the message.
    Hello
    We can mount spring to dongrade fps, you will need only to order replica and spring (that you want us to mount) and write in commentary order that you want to mount this.
    We will mount it with no extra fee
    Best Regards..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

sci-ops wrote: »
    Just noticed the fps listed on their website for this...do they downgrade for Ireland?? If so, do they charge?

Edit: What's the warranty like with them?
    If you but the spring they'll do it free, youv'e to pre-arrange it though.

You gotta love the work ethic of the polish, They will do so much for you for so little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

They downgrade for... Wait for it... Free!

Edit: I searched for my enquirey about it, back when I first ordered, This is the message.
    Hello
    We can mount spring to dongrade fps, you will need only to order replica and spring (that you want us to mount) and write in commentary order that you want to mount this.
    We will mount it with no extra fee
    Best Regards..

Yeah, that sounds pretty good....but what's the warranty like with them?

The warranty is spot on, When my AEG stopped working I told em, They said they would totally refund me if I wanted, or they could take it back for repairs for free, Dead on lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

AK47 Tactical is great for a first gun, bought myself one a couple weeks back and love it

yeah have the gun 2 weeks now love it. fitting the battery can be trouble sometimes but its a good gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

yeah have the gun 2 weeks now love it. fitting the battery can be trouble sometimes but its a good gun

yeah i struggle with getting the battery in some times, but hey its all good. Reminds me, i need to charge my battery for saturday

Get on yer bike lad

Advertisement