Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amusing a 3 Year old in or around Letterkenny

Options
  • 21-03-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Does anyone have any suggestions on activities in or around Letterkenny for a 3 year old.
    We usually go to the Town Park, Ballymacool Park, Arena 7 or Jungle King. Went to the farm in Lurkgybrack also. Would like to do something different for a change, which doesnt cost much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

<snip>

Comments like these are not welcome, consider yourself banned, think before you post in future when you do come back!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Lol. I had read this thread title all wrong. I thought there was a young comedian in Letterkenny. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

irish1967 wrote: »
    Lol. I had read this thread title all wrong. I thought there was a young comedian in Letterkenny. :)
    The muffler strikes back - I'm just after putting an "a" into the thread title :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

gavmcfad wrote: »
    Does anyone have any suggestions on activities in or around Letterkenny for a 3 year old.
    We usually go to the Town Park, Ballymacool Park, Arena 7 or Jungle King. Went to the farm in Lurkgybrack also. Would like to do something different for a change, which doesnt cost much.

You have named them all I am afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭FunkyDa2

Downings beach, with a bucket and spade? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

FunkyDa2 wrote: »
    Downings beach, with a bucket and spade? :)

Great for the 2 days of summer we usually get:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

muffler wrote: »
    The muffler strikes back - I'm just after putting an "a" into the thread title :D

Ppffftttt....spoilsport !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Alcorns Flowers out the Ramelton road have opened something like a mini zoo.

http://alcorns.town.ie/pages/1166

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭suzerxxx

Senna wrote: »
    Alcorns Flowers out the Ramelton road have opened something like a mini zoo.

http://alcorns.town.ie/pages/1166

7.50 per adult 6.00 for child! thats a bit steap! id say it would be cheaper to get into dublin zoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

Hi

Just seen this place advertised and was wondering has anyone here been to it yet? i was thinking of taking some of the little ones down but just want to know if its worth the journey?

thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

Seems a bit dear for children to look at animals iin my opinion. I sometimes take my son into the pet shop just so he can look at the animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Rathmullan is nice when the weathers good. Childrens park/beach & pier

Advertisement