Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture4less + Car Boot Sale - Claregalway

Options
  • 21-03-2011 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder can anybody help me? I'm trying to find out what has happened to Furniture4less at Claregalway Corporate Park - website is still working but the telephone numbers for the Claregalway and Drogheda outlets appear disconnected. I'm not worried about the fate of Furniture4less but rather the Weekend Market & Car Boot Sale that operated at the Claregalway site. Anybody please!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

The Claregalway market has a facebook page which I'm pretty sure has all it's contact details listed on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Thanks - No posting on the Facebook page since November 2010 and contact number is not answered - I fear the worst. Is Furniture4less gone?

Hmm, I think it was definitely on in December and I think January too, dunno so...to be fair it was going downhill for quite a while from the reports I've heard and from my last visits there so I wouldn't be surprised really if it's gone, or closed until summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 galwayshelly

there is no furniture4less there now.brodeicks furniture has a shop open there and are open all week,car boot sale is on there every sunday and we were there yesterday.lots of people selling car boot at it.think its 20 to 25 euro a stall and opens at 10 .i dont know what time it closes at ,

Here's your answer, I'm assuming they saw this thread or something, updated today!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Claregalway-Family-Indoor-Market/269753015770

• Advertisement
Advertisement