Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Better

Options
  • 21-03-2011 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Eminem or 50 Cent?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Daddy or Chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,835 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Salt or Peppa

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Dr. Greenthumb

Cris or Cross? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

DMX or Ja Rule?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

50 m&m's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

to break the trend and to give some sort of reply

i feel eminem is the better lyrically and he flows better and overall has made more good songs than 50

but its up to you who do you prefer which artists songs do you prefer????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i reckon your young enough going by this question:D.

eminem is streets ahead as a rapper.

but exactly what 12gauge dave said above its all down to who you prefer.

me personally 50 why? i like gangsta hip hop and actually followed 50 before eminem signed him when he was just unreal, so me being a fan of more the hardcore hip hop id pick 50 not because he is a better rapper just i think his music is better.

i like eminem im a big fan but sometimes i just feel his music is just immature and corny and isnt the kind of music id play loud and proud bar the marshall mathers lp that is one of my all time fav albums. sayin that on recovery he matured a lot as an artist in my opinion but it was a very pop orientated album.

as rapper though eminem hands down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Old eminem is better but I'd rather listen to 50 cent now. Old 50 cent was pretty good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Slick Rick or Snoop Dogg?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

i wouldnt even call 50 a rapper next to Eminem to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Dr. Greenthumb

Early Eminem was class, Slim Shady LP is his best to date IMO and his style of rap back then was much better than now.

But as a previous poster said 50's mixtapes and album before he signed for shady aftermath are hardcore and some of the best gansta rap I heard.

Both have fallen off lately though IMO, Eminem has come back a bit but is still way off on his early stuff and 50's last few albums I find don't hold my attention.

My preference between the two would be Em.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Also worth mentioning 50 writes better hooks and can sing them without you wanting to stab yourself in the ears with a breadknife.

Daddy Mac or Mac Daddy?

Advertisement