Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION]Support Earth Hour: Win a break at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa Hotel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Would love a wee break! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

I intend to spend Sat 26th 8.30-9.30 having a lovely candle lit dinner with the wife and some romantic music playing from the ipod as the stereo and TV will be off :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭boosh_fan

I'll be in the Harbour Bar in Bray for Earth Hour, celebrating my friend's birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

I'll spend Earth Hour wondering where it all went wrong. If I win the prize I'll cheer up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Spent a lot of happy childhood days on Inchydonney beach. A beautiful spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Sign me up please :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kinbe

Spread the word..........Nice prize

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

i'll be spending earth hour the same way i always spend power cuts...strumming away on ma' ol' six string...

"Ohhhhh Inchidoneyyyyyyyyyyy...etc"

it will be even more beautiful than you are imagining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Inchydoney is one of my favourite places in Ireland, I would love to take the boyfriend down to show him how lovely it is :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

With lots of candles and wine :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Kasycas

Best excuse to meditate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chipperf

I'll spend earth hour thinking of how i might spend my time in Inchadonny...

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Miranda7

I will spend Earth Hour praying by candle light that I win this competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 b.w

Would love this as a very stressed student with a part time job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I shall spend it meditating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 furlonr3

dont mind if i do post a little comment! i will spend earth hour being scared of my shadow because i hate the dark!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lesserspottedchloe

pick me! pick me! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Go-Go-Gadget

Hosting a party this Saturday and the house will be lit by candlelight between 8:30 and 9:30 ;) Should be fun! Of course the fridge will have to stay on though... don't want the beer to get warm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

FORGET Earth Hour id gladly do an Earth DAY for a weekend in Inchydoney , Years ago I actually won a weekend there and brought the kids but ended up in the childrens ward of CUH with my baby and the vomitting bug, checked out a night early and was too upset to ever get back onto them and explain why!!!!:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Kaffy

ME ME ME ME PICK ME!!!! PLEASE :) *Jumps up and down uncontrollably*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Kaneda_

God what a lovely looking place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭blodvyn

Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles, this will go along way towards fixing mine, yes please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I'd have a snooze on the couch during Earth Hour, seeing as that's what I seem to do most Saturday nights these days. Could use the break to recharge my batteries!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 boots73

We'll be having dinner by candle light :D(must get candles)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

I promise I'll turn everything and plug everything out for a full weekend. Ahh silence for a weekend...................

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Psychobabble

Wouldn't it be nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

I will be foraging in the woods.... naked :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Camdec

Would love to win. Been there, but not done that. Beam me (and the other half) down there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭qweeva

"If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
    George Gobel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭littlebsci

Pick me!!! I'd love a weekend down there!!

Advertisement