Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION]Support Earth Hour: Win a break at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa Hotel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭bytheglass

Just came across this post accidentally by searching for 'girlie weekend away', this place sounds delightful! I cant even remember what a massage feels like! So fingers crossed! x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

I think you should give the weekend away to Justice Moriarty!!I mean,he must be exhausted after working for 14 years to produce a report that cost about €150,000,000!!The guy must be knackered....and broke!!!

But if he doesn't want it,I'll gladly go thank you very much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,632 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Go Earth Hour!

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭john hanrahan

26th is my birthday i will cycyle to incheydonney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Us against them

Hope i win

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hi folks,

Just wanted to avoid any confusion on this prize. We mistakenly put the word "weekend" in whereas the prize is, as stated

As a part of the prize package, the winner and their guest will be treated to a night in a deluxe ocean view room with a private terrace, a full Irish breakfast, Inchydoney’s Pure Treats Pamper Package, and lunch in the resort’s lounge.

Full prize details:
    • Overnight accommodation in a deluxe room with ocean view balcony / terrace.
    • A Full Irish Buffet Breakfast in the Gulfstream Restaurant
    • A Pure Treats Pamper Package per person which includes 3 treatments in the Island Spa followed by lunch in the Lounge.
    • Access to the heated Seawater Therapy Pool, Hammam and Relaxation Areas.
    I have changed this competition heading from a "weekend" to a "break" to highlight that the stay, though over two days, has one night's accommodation, as stated above. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Thanks

Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Weekend, 1 night, who cares! Sign me up...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kate_2293

Oh I would love to get away!! Can't afford a sun holiday this year so a break in Cork would be lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all in Cork. With this weather I'll bring the togs and then I'll deserve the sauna after.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 William Browne

Please!!! Inchydoney needs me!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

think i will include the tv just to see how long the OH lasts before giving in and switching it back on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sharon.imeraj

I love Inchydoney.... last time I was there, it was the sunniest days of the summer and have been dying to return ever since....!
    It's a proper treat, so ENJOY to whoever wins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

Well i will be working that day so happy to switch the lights out and sit in the dark for an hour.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭japanesebanana

Great prize :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dub89

I would love this prize, it would be soooo relaxing:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 psychhead

oooh a much needed break away, perfect present given my boyfs bday is next thur, i lost my job a month ago, ive 2 assignments and exams and a thesis due in the next while and with zero monies a break wud do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Random schamandom, I'd like to be random some day

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

Inchydoney is beautiful! Would love to win this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

It would be really nice to win this :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

If I don't win, i'll be crying into a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Flubber

I'll be running round to all my friends houses and turning off their lights!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Will turn off the main board and pray for the hour that I will win that fantastic prize. Who needs electricity by inchdoney with panoramic views and sounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

If you're stuck for something to say, why not very briefly tell us how you'll be spending your Earth Hour in the dark? (Keep it clean though) ;)

Considering I only see my fiancé maybe once a month, and the fact that we'll be celebrating his birthday on Earth Hour day .... I'm not sure I can keep it clean! :eek:

(I can assure you it'll be in the dark though ... :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

My Goodness, what a retreat! It's a little piece of heaven in this wonderful country of ours!

Here's hoping I'll win...fingers, toes and all else is crossed!!

I'll be spending Earth hour....in the dark :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ms. Rumpole

Am in the middle of exams at the moment, and have an exam on Saturday so my earth hour will be spent trying to wind down and sitting down on the couch with my lovely man, candles lit and hopefully drinking something alcoholic.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gillen

I'd love to win this, It'd be great spot to visit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mygreenjumper

Maybe stare at the stars:D for half an hour

then:rolleyes:

a good excuse to take a bath with candels and see what that feels like:eek: think ponder the significance of light and its absence, to human civilisation .:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 oliverstjohn

I'd love to win because my batteries need recharging - my power is seriously depleted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

this is me sticking throwing my name into the hat :D

Advertisement