Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION]Support Earth Hour: Win a break at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa Hotel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Potatofarl

Ooooh what a lovely prize!

I'll spend earth hour on the couch surrounded by friends and candles! Having a good natter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Oooh I'd love a break in Inchydoney.....would be a fabulous way to recharge the batteries - have a newborn baby that loves keeping me on my toes!

I'll be spending Earth Hour in the dark trying to convince the baby that its bedtime a few hours earlier than normal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Will be babysitting my nephew all day on Saturday so will be probably trying to get him to go to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I will spend my hour relaxing by the stove, and playing with the kids in the light of the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Sweet! I cannot wait to get there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DubK

Yep sign me up here DubK and the wife need a break from the 4 Rugrats:D

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭darabbit

I am going to turn off all the usual electrical stuff and practice some yoga in candle light. It will be nice to have an hours silence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Log Lady

I will be spending Earth Hour at the Inchydoney Island Lodge and Spa hotel with ESB CS: David if he cho-cho-chooses me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

We always have a picnic in the dark here, the kids love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 catsea

candlelight....dreaming....aah well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I hear thomond park will be turning off all lights on earth hour, sounds like the perfect time for me and my GF to sneak onto the pitch and practise our rucking uninterrupted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭PDCAT

Lovely area of the country. Wouldn't mind doing a bit of surfing down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Sitting in the candle light with a couple of friends, talking in hushed tones, telling stories and secrets. Reminiscing on good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

how I'll be spending my Earth Hour in the dark?

drowning out every candlelit trad session in templebar with this......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3vTBiOsSGY

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

I'll be at the Ireland V Macedonia game at Lansdowne Road so my house will be in Darkness or the whole night.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RTT

I'll be in town that night. No doubt we'll find a pub participating in Earth Hour and join the festivities!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

A) The 26th is my birthday
    B) My wife and I are expecting our first child

Thus, I'll be relaxing at home with her, smiling like an eejit (while mentally going through birthday plans for her 30th in June)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Saltfeather

God i'd love a break....anywhere anywhen please please:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I have a voucher for a massage there and planned to use it after a surf someday. Like the food there especially the salmon and the lamb shank, oh and the fruit salads fantastic. Would love to spend the night....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭randombar

Love West Cork, especially Clonakilty, considering getting married down there next year, it would be a great chance to see the venue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 glugger

i'll be relaxing at home with family taking an opportunity for some quiet time and chat.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

It looks so beautiful. Can definitely think of someone who deserves to be treated to this. Let me win so I can bring them with me please! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Six of One

Count me in please!

For the draw and for Earth Hour ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DaveMack

I NEED to win this...

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Will spend an hour looking for a torch on the 26th I'd imagine. Forward planning is not my forte so an organised weekend away would be incredible!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

If you have hope for the world, then there's hope for the world

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭inspiron6000

I'll be relaxing after a tough few days of work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

looks like a good place to do some fishing, count me in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Would love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pug_

Mmm yes that place looks nice.

Advertisement