Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION]Support Earth Hour: Win a break at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa Hotel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Minivan

I want it so bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

I would regret it if I didnt enter so here we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Every year I support Earth Hour, and this year will be amazing as I'll be up in the air in a plane over Ireland during the switch off, which means I should see thousands if not millions of lights being switched off at 8.30pm! It will be an amazing sight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Ill be in bed alseep, suffering from exchaustion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Relaxing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 corklegend

Would love to win this break. My wife is due our second baby in September, so a relaxing stay at this fabulous hotel would be just what she needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bregina

My family love earth hour, looking forward to an hour full of chat, laugh and wind ups! to win a break would be the icing on the cake!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dooloo

count me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I'll be watching the Ireland Match with all the lights off! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lumo22

We'll all spend it camping out in the back garden, its a bit of a tradition at this stage.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭greenasgrass

Yes please!

Need a weekend relaxing and surfing badly! (Yes I did mean to write it like that - I'm a crap surfer)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Whatshisname

Saturday's my birthday, and coz we're so broke, we'll be staying in, Earth Hour might make it a bit romantic though, must get the candles out!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mocmo

With a glass of red wine and some candles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Looks awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

Something something

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tommya

With the fabulous weather we have been having , hopefully I can be with my family taking a stroll along Skerries beach looking at the stars avoiding the dog muck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

I'll spend Earth Hour Singing earth Song By Michael Jackson over and over. I'll Even put on a fingerless glove and try doing the moonwalk.

Shamone Mo Fo's

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭DoraExplora

in the dark thinking of spending a relaxing break in Inchydoney.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

I'll be spending my Earth hour thinking of how relaxing a nice break away would be :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

tommya wrote: »
    With the fabulous weather we have been having , hopefully I can be with my family taking a stroll along Skerries beach looking at the stars avoiding the dog muck
    Are stars not chauffeur driven everywhere? :p;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Might aswell take a quick nap during it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

E.S.B. - Enjoy Spa break

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭DryCleanOnly

Looks like an amazing place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 homeandaway

Make a green plan how I can reduce my impact on the earth in a number of ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gopher7

Mother, carer, friend, listener, tired, stressed, need a break. Hmmmm always wanted to go there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Earth hour being spent with a good bottle of red, candle light, open fire and lots of cuddles and kisses. Body heat very environmentally friendly :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cosmoqueen

I'd spend it on the way to Inchydoney, by foot of course, since nobody is concerned about my personal energy efficiency?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

I'll spend it praying in the dark for a lovely break in Inchydoney!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Drinking by candlelight is gonna be awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

Spending it by the fire with a glass of wine with kiddies tucked up in bed, we hope!:D

Advertisement