Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION]Support Earth Hour: Win a break at Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa Hotel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Jasus id love a break ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭worker bee

I'm working today so if there's any justice it'll be me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 DeirdreD

just as well saved some money by turning off the lights for earth hour, didn't win the lotto:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 JakTheHat

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Family played Cranium (Board Game) by candle light.....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

Put the lights out, TV off, had to keep the boiler on though, or we would freeze

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

in the absence of winning the lotto, winning this would be a nice consolation

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Would love a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Burning down the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

This fabulous break would help me relax during my job-hunting time :) When I am relaxed and rested it'll be easier to find a dream job,one I actually enjoy :D Thank you.

Now can I have the prize please? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Nice spot, wouldn't mind going back courtesy of the ESB!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭testikle

i think i should get the prize cos im brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭niffle

please i have , please please please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

This fabulous break would help me relax during my job-hunting time :) When I am relaxed and rested it'll be easier to find a dream job,one I actually enjoy :D Thank you.

Now can I have the prize please? :D
    Pretty Please, please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Penisland

Need a break :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭icywind1980

Thanks for doing this contest! What a great place to celebrate Earth Hour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

me and the wife would love a break away and a free one even better ! Beautiful place and would to stay there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bigsaver99

Such a beautiful part of the country nice prize to win I must log off now these lap tops are hard on the leccy........

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭WLSM

We should just put the clocks forward another few hours to stretch out the evenings more - that'd save on the light bills :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,932 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Girlfriends big into saving the planet, Im big into keeping my face alright. Earth hour does not prevent one walking into walls :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

In to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Quinno

Spent earth hour sitting in candle light and telling scary stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

The ESB is great! I am mad about them! I never made the big switch!! Can I go to Inchydoney with my missus Pleeeeeeeeze!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Spent Earth Hour chatting with my OH about our list of things we want to do and places we want to visit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 just little me

What a fabulous concept - Earth Hour!

I had a lovely relaxing Earth Hour in the bath, with the lights out and lots of candles burning - really chilled and I was doing something good for the environment, I plan on doing this at least once a week now!

Ouuuu to win the trip to the beautiful Inchydoney Island Lodge and Spa, it would be out of this world, and a well deserved relaxing break for a busy couple with too many commitments and very much in need of some pampering, mmmm....in the dark!! ;)

x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

pick me. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 korky56

I would love to go to Inchydoney for a few days,it is a most beautiful spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Please put my name in the ol' tombola there to be in with a chance to win this fab prize!

Haven't been on a holiday in ages!

G'wan, pick my name! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kezia21

Damn! Did I miss the cut-off? I wanna go!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 philcheetham

i spent earth hour watching the football - i had the lights off though!!!

Advertisement