Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account refund

Options
  • 21-03-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I moved to another provider in February and got my final bill from eircom on 14/2/2011 which showed that I was in credit by 50.66 euro. When will I receive this from eircom. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Damer

Hi I'm in the same boat canceled my land-line received final bill in credit by €41.06. wondering when I can expect a cheque for same to arrive? I also sent pm to you on eircom site.
    thanks
    Ruth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Damer wrote: »
    Hi I'm in the same boat canceled my land-line received final bill in credit by €41.06. wondering when I can expect a cheque for same to arrive? I also sent pm to you on eircom site.
    thanks
    Ruth

Hi Damer,

I sent you a PM through our forum if you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

thanks
    Ruth

many thanks for your reply Mark to PM, I'll look forward to cheque arriving in the post next week
    Ruth

I moved to another provider in February and got my final bill from eircom on 14/2/2011 which showed that I was in credit by 50.66 euro. When will I receive this from eircom. Thanks for your help.

Hi selfbuilder1,

Can you PM your eircom telephone number or account number and I can check that for you.

Thanks, Mark

many thanks for your reply Mark to PM, I'll look forward to cheque arriving in the post next week
    Ruth

Hi Ruth,

No problem :)

Mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi selfbuilder1,

Can you PM your eircom telephone number or account number and I can check that for you.

Thanks, Mark

PM sent. Thanks for the help.

PM sent. Thanks for the help.

Hi selfbuilder1,

I checked it out and PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

Hi selfbuilder1,

I checked it out and PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark.

Got the refund in the post today. Thanks Mark for your help.

Got the refund in the post today. Thanks Mark for your help.

Hi,

Glad to hear it :) thanks for getting back to me.

Mark

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

Mark, I too am due a refund of around 50 euro from Eircom I would be grateful if you could check it out.I will PM you the details. Thanks.

Mark, I too am due a refund of around 50 euro from Eircom I would be grateful if you could check it out.I will PM you the details. Thanks.

Hi Blaze Hissing Liar

I checked out the status of your refund, I sent you a PM. If you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

Hi sudsandsurf

I checked out the status of your refund, I sent you a PM. If you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks very much for the prompt response Mark much appreciated. Will let you know the outcome.

Thanks very much for the prompt response Mark much appreciated. Will let you know the outcome.

Hi Blaze Hissing Liar,

Please do get back to me.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Ruth,

Mark

Hi Mark no cheque arrived last week and today's post arrived but nothing from eircom :(
    can you check it out for me
    thanks Ruth

Hi Mark no cheque arrived last week and today's post arrived but nothing from eircom :(
    can you check it out for me
    thanks Ruth

Hi Ruth,

I will look into this and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Ruth,

I will look into this and get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

thanks Mark
    Ruth

any update Mark? :)

any update Mark? :)

Hi Ruth,

Apologies for the wait, you refund cheque just missed the last batch the was sent out in the post. So the cheque is now sheduled to be sent out within the next two weeks.

Apologies, Mark

Hi Ruth,

Apologies for the wait, you refund cheque just missed the last batch the was sent out in the post. So the cheque is now sheduled to be sent out within the next two weeks.

Apologies, Mark

Mark
    Really?! that beggars belief!!! within the next two weeks??
    Eircom only send post out every two weeks? maybe someone should tell your accounts department that an post deliver post 5 days a week!

thanks for your help anyhow

• Advertisement

Mark
    Really?! that beggars belief!!! within the next two weeks??
    Eircom only send post out every two weeks? maybe someone should tell your accounts department that an post deliver post 5 days a week!

thanks for your help anyhow

Hi Ruth,

Apologies, a refund can take up up to six weeks to be issued after the account has been cancelled. I thought the request was sent quick enough to be sent a week ago.

However this was not the case.

I am really sorrt but the process can take up to six weeks to be issued.

Thanks. Mark

Hi Mark,
    sadly I have to report almost four weeks later that no cheque has arrived.
    can you please get my cheque issued and sent asap
    thank you
    Ruth

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Hi Mark,
    thank you
    Ruth

It usually takes approximately six weeks. It will arrive you just gotta be patient.

Hi Mark,
    thank you
    Ruth

Hi Damer,

The cheque was issued on the 11/04/11 to the Yew Cottage address?

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark
    yes Yew Cottage is correct, but no cheque as of yet has arrived and if it was issued on the 11th does that indicate it's gone astray? or is the issue date separate from dispatch?

It usually takes approximately six weeks. It will arrive you just gotta be patient.

oh we're way past six weeks now! :(

Hi Mark
    yes Yew Cottage is correct, but no cheque as of yet has arrived and if it was issued on the 11th does that indicate it's gone astray? or is the issue date separate from dispatch?

Hi Ruth,

I spoke to eircom credit management and they confirmed the cheque was issued on the 11/04/11 stated there was a delay in cheques being received due to the Easter weekend. So If you don't receive the cheque by Tuesday or Wednesday let me know and I will get get back in touch with credit management ASAP.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Ruth,

I spoke to eircom credit management and they confirmed the cheque was issued on the 11/04/11 stated there was a delay in cheques being received due to the Easter weekend. So If you don't receive the cheque by Tuesday or Wednesday let me know and I will get get back in touch with credit management ASAP.

Thanks, Mark

thanks Mark :)

oh we're way past six weeks now! :(

Hi Ruth,

Have you received the cheque as yet?

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Hi Mark,
    Sadly no cheque has arrived. :(