Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hersheys

Options
  • 21-03-2011 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Anyone help as to where they can be found in Ireland? Not just that brown bar that is in most shops.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

If you're near south dublin I know the Gourmet Shop in Churchtown and the newsagents on the ground floor of the Dundrum town centre have different ones.
    I'd say there's a good few other places that do them now though, some newsagents carry a range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 waybulooer

Londis in Clonakilty have peanut butter cups and reeses pieces..is it just me or does the plain hersheys choc taste really cheap?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Its the cookie ones my gf was addicted to when in the states was kind of hoping i could just order online.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anywhere in North Dublin that sell these? the white bars are fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Maxol Garage in Artane ( across form Artane s.c.) have these.Hope that helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

I know Murphys (now Donnybrook Fair) on Baggot street did sell them.

To get them online I can recommend them, they are reliable and quick postage as well.

http://www.americansoda.co.uk/uk/American-Soda/Home/Candy/Chocolate/default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

waybulooer wrote: »
    Londis in Clonakilty have peanut butter cups and reeses pieces..is it just me or does the plain hersheys choc taste really cheap?!

I think it smells terrible! Not a great taste either. Is it even classed as chocolate or is it candy??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

waybulooer wrote: »
    Hershey's Kisses taste like vomit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Happy Pills in Temple Bar, they even do the kisses and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

I got the hersheys syrup in dunnes in cork :)
    or the old simms swet shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Spar on Barrow Street has a whole load of different Hershey stuff. Bars, Kisses, Sauces...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

dunnes again. 2 for 3 euro on hersheys kiss. cookies n cream...mmmm:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Happy Pills, Temple Bar do Hersheys and also the Bus Stop shop on Grafton Street (I think there's two shops but I've seen them in the one in the middle of Grafton Street) in Dublin.

Advertisement