Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I buy a Mattress in Waterford?

• 21-03-2011 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there,

Am just wondering where in Waterford City I could buy a mattress please? Obviously, there are lots of websites that would deliver nationwide but I would prefer to go into a store and pick one!

Don't have a huge amount of money to spend but looking for something semi-decent.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Also, am new to the area so the locations of any suggestions would be appreciated too!

Thanks again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Try Oakdale behind McDonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭JShannow

Michael Crowes down near Philly Grimes is reasonable, bought a v comfortable one there two weeks ago for 250...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

Id try Michael Crowes too, bought a few in there and have lasted well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Shooting Stars

Hi there,

OP here - thanks for the suggestions.

Looks like Michaeal Crowe is a good bet.

Thanks again:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Larry O Keffee at the 6 cross roads rounabout. They stock Respa mattresses a very good brand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

there's four places. There's the Mattress Hut, that's on third.
    There's Mattresses-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There.*That's on third. Lay Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the mattress complex on third.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

My eyes are playing tricks on me, i was sure the topic was "where can i buy a Mistress in Waterford"? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭mecco

My eyes are playing tricks on me, i was sure the topic was "where can i buy a Mistress in Waterford"? :o

Go with the mattress, far far cheaper ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

south wrote: »
    Larry O Keffee at the 6 cross roads rounabout. They stock Respa mattresses a very good brand

I think Larry o keefes waterford shop is closed for the time being, they were looking for a unit closer to the city centre.

Advertisement