If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 50PK590 Best Price

Options
  • 21-03-2011 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Looking at Richersounds.com i see ye have the pk590, can ye get this to your store and also want is the best price.

Thanks

Dan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dan.

We do keep this model in stock and it's in stock presently.

Unfortunately the UK website price of £659.95 is the best that we can do it.

Keep me posted if you get a better price or if we can reserve one for you.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Do ye have anything in the same price range as this with regards size and Led http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/5294208/art/samsung/ue46c5100-led-television.html

Is the LG 47LX6900 still available for 829? Can this be shipped to Cork? If so how much.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Is the LG 47LX6900 still available for 829? Can this be shipped to Cork? If so how much.

Power,
    per my other post - that unfortunately was an incorrect price - the 47LX6900 is €999.99 / €1199.99.

We can ship to the Peoples republic no problem!

Apologies again for the error and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Is that the best price for 47inch. I'm buying a new one in next week just trying to decide. Pixmania are winning with a 46inch led 100hz at moment for under 700 ex shipping

• Advertisement

Is that the best price for 47inch. I'm buying a new one in next week just trying to decide. Pixmania are winning with a 46inch led 100hz at moment for under 700 ex shipping

Power,

No - to be fair you are comparing apples & oranges here - the LX6900 is a really high spec 47" - Pixmania have the 47LX6500 for sale at €1389 = £1180 approx against our £999.95 for the 47LX6900.

If you are looking for a great value 47" I would go for the LG 47LD450 which is a well established favourite in the ROI - I can do this TV now at €629.99.
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-lcd-tv-47LD450.jsp
    (Pixmanin have this unit at €792)

We also have the Philips 47PFL3605 available at £549.95 / €649.99:
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/4/47pfl3605_93/47pfl3605_93_pss_aen.pdf

Moving up again we I have a few 47LD790's remaining
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-lcd-tv-47LD790.jsp
    This is a 200Hz model and I can do it at just £619.95 / €729.99

Finally in LED, 100Hz we have the 47LE5300 at £699.95 / €799.99
    (This is €1542 on Pixmania.ie http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/r/47le5300)
    See specs here: http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-led-tv-47LE5300.jsp

We have all the above available in stock ready to ship today!

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭TheCaveman

Hi Dan.

We do keep this model in stock and it's in stock presently.

Unfortunately the UK website price of £659.95 is the best that we can do it.

Keep me posted if you get a better price or if we can reserve one for you.

Regards

Dave

Sorry to jump in here. can you ship this to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

just to confirm do u ship the LG 50PK590 tp Dublin area?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@The Caveman/TheCaveman,

Please take a moment to read the Charter - "bumping" threads is not encouraged here, someone will reply to your query in the normal way.

I'd also suggest that you do not use more than one user account on Boards, and particularly on this forum, so as to avoid confusion.

Thanks,

Ritz.

just to confirm do u ship the LG 50PK590 tp Dublin area?

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - yes we can ship the 50PK590 to Dublin - we are a little low on stock at the moment but if you would like to order one just PM me your contact details & I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout - BTW we also have the Samsung PS50C490 which is 3D ready available from stock at just £599.95 / €719.99.

Thnaks, apologies again for the delay and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 mithrandir

Hi Dave/John,

I am also interested in this model and nobody seems to stock it this side of the border. Do you keep a model on permanent display as I'd really like to take a look at it before purchasing.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Mith.

We don't have one on demo at the minute, but we do have the possibility of wiring one up......our little shop doesn't like too many 50" models on display !!!!

I have one that was returned to us by a customer so if you would like to see one in the flesh, let me know you are coming up and we'll get it wired and fired for you.

ATB

Dave
    mithrandir wrote: »
    Hi Dave/John,

I am also interested in this model and nobody seems to stock it this side of the border. Do you keep a model on permanent display as I'd really like to take a look at it before purchasing.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.