Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quaker Porridge Oats?

Options
  • 21-03-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that stocks this brand in Sligo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭jt69er

Supervalue in Grange, I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Blimey, you were quick! Thanks, I'll have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Oddly enough I was eating a bowl of this morning (nicked from the flatmate) and it just occurred to me that they're the nicest porridge oats I've eaten... I usually eat the supermarket own brand but these are really smooth and easy to digest /nerd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Have you tried T*sco Scottish porridge oats? They are similar, very soft. It's what I eat every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Mrs.T wrote: »
    Have you tried T*sco Scottish porridge oats? They are similar, very soft. It's what I eat every morning.

That's what I'm eating now actually! I was eating them this morning and noted that they did have a nice soft texture. And Only 59p for 500g!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Lol at the Scots piling in! It's for a friend, I'll tell him about the Tesco ones too. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

That's what I'm eating now actually! I was eating them this morning and noted that they did have a nice soft texture. And Only 59p for 500g!

They haven't done the big mad massive bag for AGES! :(

Just their own "value" oats now.. :(

Am I missing them? The Scottish Oats had a little blue, green and yellow design on the bag no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Lol at the Scots piling in! It's for a friend, I'll tell him about the Tesco ones too. Many thanks.

Yeah we want to take over the oats world :D I was going to write "not just because I'm Scottish"

The big bags haven't been available for ages (not even in Enniskillen)

Advertisement