Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creamfields 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

The lineup seems unreal! Just heard of it today, and am very tempted. I'd say the place is dripping with drugs but it looks class. Can get the boat to Liverpool and then a train! Anybody have anything to say about Creamfields?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

The lineup seems unreal! Just heard of it today, and am very tempted. I'd say the place is dripping with drugs but it looks class. Can get the boat to Liverpool and then a train! Anybody have anything to say about Creamfields?

I was never at the one in Liverpool,but i was at all the ones in Ireland the first one was in 99 i think,they are great if your into the music the scene etc

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭stoksyXL

I was at the one in liverpool in 2002. Was great if your into seeing people get the faces sliced up and bags stolen and cops chasing after people through the tents!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I have been to the ones in Ireland and went to the one in Liverpool once and i wouldnt really recommend going to the one in Liverpool to be honest.

The people werent that friendly at all and there was no craic like there is at the Irish ones. The vibe just wasnt good over there so i wouldnt be in a rush back.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭cup of tea

I was at it last year....one of the best weekends of my life. Would definitely recommend going and prices for tickets arn't overly expensive compared to the prices that people pay for overhyped oxegen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭why so serious?

I ordered two tickets online for this years creamfields about four weeks ago, still no sign of them, starting to get a little worried!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

is the crowd really that bad at it? i can imagine its pretty bad given its between liverpool and manchester. few mates from scotland are going though so im very tempted! in comparison to oxegen what would the crowd be like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I ordered two tickets online for this years creamfields about four weeks ago, still no sign of them, starting to get a little worried!

Tickets are usually only sent out a couple of weeks beforehand. I ordered mine in April i think!
    df1985 wrote: »
    is the crowd really that bad at it? i can imagine its pretty bad given its between liverpool and manchester. few mates from scotland are going though so im very tempted! in comparison to oxegen what would the crowd be like?

I dont think it will be any different from Oxege. I'm jsut back from Global Gathering and the crowd there were so tame and well behaved. It cant be that different just because its near a couple of big cities. London is known for being tough too and they were all top class blokes innit!:D

I'm not worried anyway. I always find that its harder to spot non irish knackers for some reason. Ignorance is bliss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭teol

I'm going too (camping 3 days), but just thinking about the trouble that might be at it now and kinda regretting it. The difference with the Irish oxegen knackers and the chavs from Manchester is knives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

teol wrote: »
    I'm going too (camping 3 days), but just thinking about the trouble that might be at it now and kinda regretting it. The difference with the Irish oxegen knackers and the chavs from Manchester is knives.

What, Manchester chavs dont have knives??!

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197691

• Advertisement

flying over tomorrow evening, seems to be a fair few irish going judging by the creamfields facebook, cant wait!

dunno if anyone cares but thought id give a little update. One of the best weekends ive ever had, didnt have or see an ounce of trouble, crowd was for the most part completely fine. oxegen is ten times worse! thoroughly thoughly recommended, will be heading in 2012 no doubts!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sweeno69

same as... had a great weekend and saw no trouble at all...

Advertisement