Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Event Public Liability Insurance

Options
  • 21-03-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know if it is possible to get public liability for single events. I.e. a guided motorcycle tour for 3 or 4 days.

If it's possible can you recommend a company that quotes for this ?

Thanks !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I run one event a year (a 3 day long event) and we got insurance for it no problem - Just rang the insurance broker we use for our main company and gave him the details and he got us a few quotes no problem.

I would recommend phoning around a few places and seeing what sort of quotes you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 patrice123

I have public liability for a piece of land I own with a company called Ashburnham Insurance. They do liability cover for all sorts of things. Found an event insurance page for you. They might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Storm99

Thanks Very much !!!! I really appreciate your help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 o'grainne

Hi All,

Has anyone any names of Insurance companies that supply Public Liability Ins.

I have a piece of land about 2 acres, that abuts the lake shore and have a few fishermen mooring their boats on my land during the fishing season. I feel I need to have this Insurance in case of an accident. But the cost of my Public Liability has gone crazy in price.:mad:

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 7 patrice123

o'grainne wrote: »
    Hi All,

Has anyone any names of Insurance companies that supply Public Liability Ins.

I have a piece of land about 2 acres, that abuts the lake shore and have a few fishermen mooring their boats on my land during the fishing season. I feel I need to have this Insurance in case of an accident. But the cost of my Public Liability has gone crazy in price.:mad:

Thanks in advance

See my earlier post. Recently renewed my land with them again. Top quality service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I've used http://bizbroker.ie/ for a couple of years now. Cheapest Public Liability rates I've found anywhere in Ireland.

You can get cheaper public liability insurance from the UK but just make sure they are underwritten by a company licensed in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 o'grainne

Sincere thanks for the replies.
    Will let you know how I get on.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭MyAmber.net

I recommend joining Mast (http://www.mast.ie/) which is a community of market traders. You can get very good insurance rates and very flexible terms.

Advertisement