Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom broadband device configuration utility

Options
  • 21-03-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Where do I find the password for the eircom broadband device configuration utility? I've tried the password on the underside of the router but this obviously isn't it.
    Anyone ever used this utility?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Moved to Eircom talk to forum (http://www.boards.ie/eircom)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

bretttp1 wrote: »
    Where do I find the password for the eircom broadband device configuration utility? I've tried the password on the underside of the router but this obviously isn't it.
    Anyone ever used this utility?
    Hi brett1
    Not sure what device you are connecting with but this link may help you. It demonstrates all settings for connecting to eircom network. If not let me know.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭bretttp1

Brilliant, that's the info I needed, thanks Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

bretttp1 wrote: »
    Brilliant, that's the info I needed, thanks Tony.

No Problem brettp1
    any query on eircom services just post us here.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shaunbyrne2k12

i go on to the 192.168.1.254 page
    it asks me for the password to login
    i dont know what it is
    i not the one on box link u posted aerlier was no good
    need help
    want to play battle field 3 hav 2 copies on 2 ps3 on same internet line against each other
    how ??????????????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ShaunDS7

when it asks for my password .. and i put it in nothing happens !! please help .. i need to change some wireless settings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

i go on to the 192.168.1.254 page
    it asks me for the password to login
    i dont know what it is
    i not the one on box link u posted aerlier was no good
    need help
    want to play battle field 3 hav 2 copies on 2 ps3 on same internet line against each other
    how ??????????????

Thanks shaunbyrne2k12,

If using the eircom modem (Zyxel P660) and if asked for a logon password, to access the router, just type : broadband1

(Remember to use small letters)

www.eircom.net/tutorials - Find the Security Key

If you have somehow changed the default password on the modem, and you have lost this password, you may need to reset your modem:

http://bit.ly/modemReset

Once the modem is reset back to it's original factory settings, then try to log on to the modem again using : broadband1

If you're using a non-eircom modem, you may need to contact the manufacturer to locate the logon password. Generally though you should be able to find this online (Google, Youtube, etc.).

Let me know if I can help you on any other matter.

Best wishes,
    Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Thanks ShaunDS7,

Please see previous post. If you're still having problems logging on to the eircom modem, please call into Broadband Support directly :

Broadband Technical Support : 1890 260260 (locall); Hours : 08:00 - 22:00 (7 days).

Kind regards,
    Ant

ShaunDS7 wrote: »
    when it asks for my password .. and i put it in nothing happens !! please help .. i need to change some wireless settings

Advertisement