Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapture Enfield

Options
  • 22-03-2011 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys!:)
    My son is 16 and he asked me today if he could go to rapture in enfield to an 18th birthday party in two weeks time. Honestly, I don't want to let him go but, having never been there before i was just wondering how easy it is for under 18's to get in? You see, if people say that it's hard for them to get in I might let him go just so he can see for himself that it's not a place for someone his age... However, if you say it's easy, he's not going...
    But please do be honest and let me know!!! :pac: :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭SQ2

Why do you not want him to go out of interest? Because he'll want to go again, or because he'll drink, or because he might get into trouble? Besides the legal side of it, we all did it anyway :)

Plenty of bouncers there so should be safe enough, can't say anything about him drinking though. Last time I was there there was mostly borderline 18's so if he looks near it or has an ID he'll probably get in I'd guess.

Is it a family 18th, or a predictably messy crowd?

Long time since I've had to worry about mammy staying closeby after dropping me off just in case myself or one of the lads didn't get in :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Please be honest and tell me you're not actively looking for advice on how to get him in somewhere he isn't meant to be..

Bad. Not what the forum is designed for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement