Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show your 360 collection!

• 22-03-2011 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how big or small is your games collection, and how long have you been playing 360?

Most gamers have every COD since COD2 in there collection or every FIFA since RTWC2006, what I'm looking for is ONE GAME per franchise.

Rehashes = COD
    Yearly Updates = FIFA

Are not allowed. Sequels are obviously allowed.

This is only for full retail games too, Arcade games do not count.

This is my collection, been playing Xbox since 2006-ish
    I have 99 retail games there, dunno what my 100th will be.
    I've traded in before so some games do not show there obviously.
    I only have one COD (Blops) and don't like FIFA or Madden or anything like that so I'm exempt for now.

IMG_0185.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

95% of my cases are back in ireland, so all id have to show is 6 of those 64 disc zip case jobbies

i miss my cases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

Empty%20Shelf--article_image.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Xinkai wrote: »
    Just wondering how big or small is your games collection, and how long have you been playing 360?

Most gamers have every COD since COD2 in there collection or every FIFA since RTWC2006, what I'm looking for is ONE GAME per franchise.

Rehashes = COD
    Yearly Updates = FIFA

Are not allowed. Sequels are obviously allowed.

This is my collection, been playing Xbox since 2006-ish
    I have 99 retail games there, dunno what my 100th will be.
    I've traded in before so some games do not show there obviously.
    I only have one COD (Blops) and don't like FIFA or Madden or anything like that so I'm exempt for now.

What's your arbitrary definition of a re-hash or yearly update rather than a sequel?
    You've two Blaz Blues, two Fallouts, three FEARs, two Dead Risings, two L4Ds, two Virtua Tennis's, two Mass Effects, two Dragon Ages, two Final Fantasy's, two Guitar Hero's and that's just at a quick glance. There is less difference between a lot of them than there is between CoD2 and CoD:BO (which don't even have the same developer)....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Helix wrote: »
    95% of my cases are back in ireland, so all id have to show is 6 of those 64 disc zip case jobbies

i miss my cases

Same here, cases in ireland, 2 hundred and something case full of game discs beside xbox. Think I'll keep that system even upon returning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

Nice collection Xinkai.

Not sure about your classification of "samey" games though.

COD's are really different exception being MW1 and MW2. EA sports games can change quite a bit from year to year too.

I think I have 120+ games though... might try and get a pic up later.

Don't think I'll be alphabetising them like you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Nice collection. I have Deathsmiles: Deluxe Edition too. LOVE that game!

Deathsmiles: Mega Black Label edition and Pacman Championship Edition DX are all I seem to play at the moment. I'm going through a phase of wanting to aim for high scores in my games. :o

You own Splatterhouse too, good purchase! I found a copy brand new eventually, took an age to track one down at a sensible price.

If I remember I'll take a photo of my collection tonight (minus the XBLA stuff of course).

As promised here is my collection minus XBLA, a couple of magazine discs and an Operation Troy demo on DVDR. Yes I'm aware a couple are still in shrinkwrap, I've not gotten round to playing them yet. :D

4hscp4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lol, it makes me think that I got feck all games! :))

I don't have alot of xbox games, but I got alot of pcs games.

So all my collection is split on 3 platforms: pc, xbox, ps3...

I wanted to make a thread of games collection and gaming battle stations lol. Would be fun to see!

Can't believe I forgot to add my limited edition Bioshock 2 (the one with the 12" vinyl record)! Will take a photo some day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Can't believe I forgot to add my limited edition Bioshock 2 (the one with the 12" vinyl record)! Will take a photo some day.
    not that limited can be got new online now for 21 euro shocking i know but lovely collectors alright

• Advertisement

not that limited can be got new online now for 21 euro shocking i know but lovely collectors alright

I am still kicking myself for not getting bioshock 1 limited edition. Big daddy statue would be awesome!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Xinkai wrote: »
    Feck off, arcade games rock! I put more hours into Monday Night Combat than Reach or Battlefield

Absolutely. I picked mine up last week for £17.85 on Zavvi. It's actually still in the cardboard parcel box unopened!

I might leave that and my copy of A Train HX shrinkwrapped as I hear A Train HX is a bit of a rarity now hence I managed to track down a copy brand new.

Might as well list my XBLA stuff too:

1. Pacman Championship Edition DX
    2. Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
    3. Iron Horse /via Game Room
    4. Geometry Wars Evolved 2
    5. Space Invaders: Infinity Gene
    6. Scott Pilgrim: The Game
    I think that's it. I've a few demo's as well. Limbo, Super Meat Boy, Ikagura etc for XBLA. Then the usual full price game demo's Dragonball Raging Blast 1&2, COD: Black Op's and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Just counted mine I have 60+ games & i'm picking up Crysis 2 tomorrow.Jaysus thats a lot more than I thought I had.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Just counted mine I have 60+ games & i'm picking up Crysis 2 tomorrow.Jaysus thats a lot more than I thought I had.

I tend to not to look at my game collection... As when I start quoting mOney I spent on it, I just whana go grab a beer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Pyongyang wrote: »
    As promised here is my collection minus XBLA, a couple of magazine discs and an Operation Troy demo on DVDR. Yes I'm aware a couple are still in shrinkwrap, I've not gotten round to playing them yet. :D

4hscp4.jpg

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, an unloved masterpiece on the original XBox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Photos of private collections are one thing but I have my collection on public display in the second hand sections of the Ballincollig branches of Gamestop and Xtravision.

:)

Vyse wrote: »
    Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, an unloved masterpiece on the original XBox.

Couldn't agree more. It's an absolutely fantastic game. A little patchy under the 360 compatibility mode, but nevertheless I love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Photos of private collections are one thing but I have my collection on public display in the second hand sections of the Ballincollig branches of Gamestop and Xtravision.

:)

Ha same here, really there is very little reason for me to hold onto games these days, 9/10 times for me personally they offer little replay as I'm not into multi player in most cases and the longer I hold on to them the less I get, I'm getting rid of Dragon Age 2 while I can still get 40 quid in gs for it in the morning. I'll buy it back when there is a goty edition with all the dlc and when the dlc that is already out has been patched :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

Kinda annoyed now, in taking this photo I've realised how many games I'm missing (might actually hit the 120+ mark with them back).

The two brothers have a few and a few loaners out to friends...have to call them back in!

xpdggo.jpg

• Advertisement

D3UC3 J3 wrote: »
    Kinda annoyed now, in taking this photo I've realised how many games I'm missing (might actually hit the 120+ mark with them back).

The two brothers have a few and a few loaners out to friends...have to call them back in!

xpdggo.jpg

Wow, nice one!

Advertisement