Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Country Communion - Vicar St - July 21st

• 22-03-2011 12:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

I just posted it in the Gigs and Events section - but would be of interest here too I'm sure....

tickets on sale Thurs €39.20

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Excellent!! :DWill be headin' to this!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭RayCon

Think I'll pop along to this ... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Well, who's heading to this tomorrow night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

Aahh, I completely forgot about this :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Anyone know who the support is? I heard a rumour that it's Michael Schenker group....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

doesnt seem to be mention of support anywhere and michael Shenker group only listed for UK tour :(
    Might be no support seeing as it isnt sold out!

Hummm definitely didnt expect to be home by 10.45 but definitely a savage gig! So glad I went :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Fi H wrote: »
    Hummm definitely didnt expect to be home by 10.45 but definitely a savage gig! So glad I went :D

Yeah , was lucky to get in there for 8.30, wasn't sure if there was support or not. Was barely in the door when they kicked off....think they started too quick for Joe's amps though....he was doin' his nut...took them ages to sort it!
    Played both albums really well after that and fair play to Hughes...great energy for 60+(actually reminded me of Gary Glitter:o). Excellent version of Burn to finish:eek: Crackin' gig all n' all. I'd pass on the DS organ solo tho!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Cracking gig, funniest moment was definitely Joe giving his amp the finger after wrestling with it unsuccessfully for a couple of songs! :) I thought the crowd were slow to get going but they were really into at the end, and rightly so.

Lowlight was the bank machine in Vicar St not working so I couldn't buy any vinyl afterwards. :(

yeah my ticket was on the door so i didnt realise it was 8.30 start so i missed the first 20 mins but was very impressed with the rest
    Got the new album - not as good as the first i reckon but still very good! maybe its one that after a few listens it gets better!

• Advertisement
Advertisement