Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOL

Options
  • 22-03-2011 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry to be mean but this banner ad (from nightcourses.com) would give anyone hope of getting employed as a graphic designer.

SkyscraperEBCLIIIpage1V10.gif

:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

condra wrote: »
    I'm sorry to be mean but this banner ad (from nightcourses.com) would give anyone hope of getting employed as a graphic designer.
    Maybe it wasn't made by someone who's employed as a graphic designer.
    I think it says more about hard times and cost-cutting than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

5550507600_17445afd10_o.jpg
    Looks like design by some committee members' son who is "very good on the computer" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

HA ha ha, Looks just like a lawyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Maybe it wasn't made by someone who's employed as a graphic designer.
    I think it says more about hard times and cost-cutting than anything else.

Recessions are great times to get good graphic design for cheap as plenty of designers would rather be working on something then doing nothing...the top guys in field no but middle and starting out guys no issues [same goes for fine arts, recessions are seen as good times to invest in up and coming artists rather then established ones]

I agree that wasn't done by a graphic design cus frankly a 1st year student could do a better job and it was more likely who ever was in charge of the project thinking they didn't need a graphic designer cus sure they had the programs on their computer and sure everyone knows the computer does the work for you.

Am I the only one really entertained by her three different shades of skin tone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

ztoical wrote: »
    Am I the only one really entertained by her three different shades of skin tone?

It's the eyebrows that do it for me. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

condra wrote: »
    It's the eyebrows that do it for me. :D

not the nervous fidgeting of the hands?

:D

Advertisement