Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcoholic Ice cream floats.

• 22-03-2011 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

(Apologies if I'm in the wrong forum, but when I thought about it, it seemed like more of a cocktail than anything).

http://manmadediy.com/chris/posts/117-how-to-guinness-ice-cream-float-perfect-for-st-patrick-s-day
    Basically throw your ice cream in, then some Guinness on top!

Found this the other day, seemed interesting and reminded me of a far more fun version I made a while back now.

Threw in a small measure of whiskey (jack daniels at the time, but any brand you like) then a few scoops of ice cream (ben and jerrys chocolate fudge brownie is great) and then we topped up the rest with diet coke!
    Suggest you use a spoon with this one ;D

Trust me, as Summer comes in you'll find this is a nice companion on a hot day!
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement