Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pissed meal

Options
  • 22-03-2011 5:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭

Only after making myself a chicken fillet and chips and a glass of miilk, completely pissed. Tasty as ****. Whats your best pissed meal.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

a blast of piss

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

Hillbillies!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

In china they eat monkey brains.

They bring in a monkey in a cage, get it pissed and bring it up through a hole in the table.

They then lop the top of the skull off and pour boiling oil in and start eating the brains.

Thats a pissed meal ahahahahahahahahah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I eat it (hom nom nom) and then piss on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

$5.99 American-style breakfast at 4am: 2 eggs,2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 pancakes, plus OJ. Nom nom nom.

Most of our food is ****e, but diner breakfasts are one of the few things I missed when I left the States.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Drunk or hungover?

Either way a glass of milk SHOULD be your drink.

As for an actual meal, there are many.

I've had a subway roll to a breast of chicken.
    You need to make sure you are filled, properly. DO NOT GO TO BED ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Please don't.

It is far, far easy (and overall safer) to fill up and hit the jacks with nice break in the morning than to puke and feel bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

In china they eat monkey brains.

They bring in a monkey in a cage, get it pissed and bring it up through a hole in the table.

They then lop the top of the skull off and pour boiling oil in and start eating the brains.

Thats a pissed meal ahahahahahahahahah!

fairly certain cute piece of ass joyce in shanghai doesn't do that.. says i'm her li'l capuchin :eek: does she actually wanna eat my brains?!

what to do is take a kebab in both hands, and just mash it into your face and that is pissed etiquette

$5.99 American-style breakfast at 4am: 2 eggs,2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 pancakes, plus OJ. Nom nom nom.

Most of our food is ****e, but diner breakfasts are one of the few things I missed when I left the States.

Diner breakfasts are disgusting after a drunken night out. I remember having a uber-jumbo breakfast role at 7:00 am after coming from a drinking binge - I felt so incredibly sick 10 minutes after eating it. Vomited all over this beautiful Georgian bench and was basically sick for the week.

Lots of alcohol + hot food afterward = DISASTER!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Diner breakfasts are disgusting after a drunken night out. I remember having a uber-jumbo breakfast role at 7:00 am after coming from a drinking binge - I felt so incredibly sick 10 minutes after eating it. Vomited all over this beautiful Georgian bench and was basically sick for the week.

Lots of alcohol + girly stomach afterward = DISASTER!!

I fixed it for you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Lots of alcohol + hot food afterward = DISASTER!!

Amateur. :rolleyes:

Oh, and breakfast rolls are disgusting whether drunk or not. I'm talking about a PROPER breakfast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I don't mind a kebab when pissed. I have to be pissed when eating it though, theres no way i can stomach one when sober.

I fixed it for you. :D

"girly stomach"

****, what are are you!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Well, after a few JDs and the odd Beer, I like to Dine at the Y.

Some of my fav meals they serve there are:

Egg McMuff
    Bikini Burger
    Tuna Taco
    Fuzz Sandwich
    Box Lunch
    Fanny Noshing
    Bush Dinner
    Fur Burger
    Clam Lapping
    Fur Pie
    Chow Box

Washed by two or three Cream Pies.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

There's no such thing as bad food when you're pissed. I'd eat the hands off a scabby baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

$1.99 pancakes and sausage patties.
    mmmmvegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Taco Chips.... mmmmmmm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Kebab and chips, or subway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Best pissed meal has to be: http://www.weirdasianews.com/2011/03/19/local-chinese-delicacy-eggs-boiled-urine/
    Local Chinese Delicacy: Eggs Boiled in Urine

Of all the cultures in the world, you have to respect China for never letting go of thousands-of-years-old customs, even when it involves boiling eggs in the urine of young boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

This looked like a winner till I remembered American-style (and pretty much anywhere-outside-of-Ireland-style) bacon and sausages are absolutely putrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Taco chips and a doner kebab. Best ever. And the **** that lands all over your top you can have for breakfast the following morning ;) Top tip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Dude...BIGTIME!!!!!

The diner breakfast is the only thing I miss about the US. Plastered drunk in Queens or Brooklyn at 4am. Stagger into the 24 hour diner.

2 eggs, over easy
    bacon, sausage, hashbrowns all on a mountain of corned-beef hash
    toast, juice, coffee, milk and a bloody mary.

Legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Noodles.. uneaten noodles.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If I'm that pissed I couldn't give a fook, I'd prob think dogfood was nice :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I was so hungry when I was hammered once that all that was in the house was coleslaw, one slice of stale white bread, salmon and a banana, I had the best open sandwich that night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

For some reason, boiled eggs with toast and loads of salt on the eggs. I'm not particularly crazy about them when sober, but man alive, drunk Sanjuro loves 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Amateur. :rolleyes:

Oh, and breakfast rolls are disgusting whether drunk or not. I'm talking about a PROPER breakfast.

Hear hear! Rosie. Me and a few mates went on a 20 hour bender in Woodside, New York many moons ago. We basically drank for eight hours, had a diner breakfast, drank for another 8 hours, had another diner breakfast, back on the lock until it was time to throw in the towel at noon the next day and crash hard. Woke up Sunday evening feeling groggy but ok....pizza and a few beers (and a multi vitamin) to knock us out again so we'd sleep through the night and be ok for monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Luxie

If I'm still under the influence I find pasta to be the best (and safest to prepare).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It's a close run thing. If out and about then a doner kebab is the obvious choice, however if you're at home then fresh cod and chips from the chipper (preferably burdocks but sure beggars can't always be choosers!).:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

kfallon wrote: »
    If I'm that pissed I couldn't give a fook, I'd prob think dogfood was nice :pac:
    Probably not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Drunk or hungover?

Either way a glass of milk SHOULD be your drink.

As for an actual meal, there are many.

I've had a subway roll to a breast of chicken.
    You need to make sure you are filled, properly. DO NOT GO TO BED ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Please don't.

It is far, far easy (and overall safer) to fill up and hit the jacks with nice break in the morning than to puke and feel bad.

Is that you mother ?

Advertisement