Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pissed meal

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

taco chip, god your asse pays for it the next morning

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

A 3in1 with prawn crackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

I can never get 2 in 1's, 3 in 1's and 4 in 1's straight in my head. What's the base mix for a 2 in 1, and what gets added at the three and four stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Buceph wrote: »
    I can never get 2 in 1's, 3 in 1's and 4 in 1's straight in my head. What's the base mix for a 2 in 1, and what gets added at the three and four stage?

I didn't know you could get 2in1's but I guess that'd be chips with sauce. A 3in1 is chips, rice and a sauce. A 4in1 is chips, rice, a sauce and chicken balls. At least that's what they are in the Chinese I go to!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

toast. and real butter. yards of the stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DubK

If I am out and going to be coming home pissed the darling wife will order a curry and keep it warm in the oven for me. Food of champions:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

HoneyRyder wrote: »
    In fairness, I think it's a pretty objective fact that the food in the States barely qualifies as food

Which is why in my original post I started with "Most of our food is ****e..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

An understandable position since the Irish seem to be the most seasoning-averse people in the world. There is more to sausage than ground meat! :mad:
    If you were to see some of the meals I cook you'd probably ask something along the lines of "Are you having pork with that parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme?"

Your hypothesis falls flat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭eilo1

Garlic and cheese chips - so filthy is good

For the hangover it has to be a fry with lots of mushrooms

• Registered Users Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭maximoose

I dont like kebabs. I would never get one when I'm sober, but for some reason I'll always end up with one when I'm hammered and it'll be f*cking AWESOME.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pablo-jericho

Pot Noodle on a sandwich all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

garv123 wrote: »
    taco chip, god your asse pays for it the next morning

I havent had one of those in ages yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I usually go for a Falafel Kebab in Mezza when I'm pissed, that or those cheesy bites in Burger King.

Pizza is the best hangover food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Pace2008 wrote: »
    If you were to see some of the meals I cook you'd probably ask something along the lines of "Are you having pork with that parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme?"

Your hypothesis falls flat.

Unfortunately you don't run the vast majority of Irish restaurants, nor apparently do you grind the nation's breakfast sausages.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

A hot-dog from Sam and Dan's or some chip, cheese and curry from Istanbul. Both never fail to disappoint. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mp3kid

One night i stumbled in drunk and looking for something to eat.

I found a half loaf of tesco tiger bread, cut it into slices, toasted it and generously scooped wholegrain mustard and pesto onto the slices.

Delish.

I call it Tiger Uppercrust.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Snackbox
    Taco Fries
    Qtr with cheese
    or
    Or a chinese from a place that I would never dream of eating from when sober. It's the only one that opens really late and is quite rank.

Advertisement