Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS idiots scammers on apprentices

Options
  • 22-03-2011 6:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Just thought I would post up to see if there is any other sparks in the same boat. I served my 4 years back in Dublin and passed all the college phases I was let go twice due to the lack of work and was out of work for a few weeks. I eventually got a job with a sparks who worked for himself and had a registered company. I finnished my time and headed off to oz where I am now but the problem is fas wont give me my papers and its cocking everything up over here.

The idiot in fas says he has no records of my employment which is bull because I hand delivered 2 change of employer forms to him and spoke with him on the phone a few times. He also told me that he would go meet my new employer and give him the phase 7 form to sign off but he never did. My dad spoke to him at home the other day and he said I have 50 weeks to serve which is a joke.

Does anyone know what to do ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

You should have P45 & p60 from the employer/s you served your time with . Get them photocopied ( keep the origionals)

Fas have your details on file , they know when you were registered . The paper work should show 208 of stamps paid with those employers after the registration date + the few weeks you were out of work.

Submit it by registered post as proof of your employment

Advertisement