Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class test- illness?

Options
  • 22-03-2011 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I was taken ill on Sunday night with a viral stomach complaint and therefore was in no shape to do any sort of prep for 2 in class classics tests(both worth 25%) One of which is today and the other tomorrow. I'm definately unable to sit the one today as I still feel terrible and will probably miss the one tomorrow also. Anyone know what the protocol is as these are in class tests not offical exams!? Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

email your lecturer and tell them, they're generally very understanding of this kind of thing and usually have protocol in place for people to repeat tests because with so many people in a class there's bound to be at least one who gets sick etc. It would probably help to have a doctors note or some form of evidence that you visited the doctor as well.
    Hope ya feel better soon!

Advertisement