Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mandm direct codes

Options
  • 22-03-2011 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Anyone got a discount code for mandm direct? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭jasonf9ace

FRD7 for free delivery and BBEG for 2% off.You can only use 1 though...

jasonf9ace wrote: »
    FRD7 for free delivery and BBEG for 2% off.You can only use 1 though...

Thanks a million

redalan wrote: »
    Thanks a million
    FRZ5 for 10euro off when you spend over 35.Valid until tuesday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Shane101

Spotted this just now with 25 minutes to spare, great shout mate was just in the middle of ordering. :)

• Advertisement

Just missed it. Am raging. Do they deliver to ROI?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Just missed it. Am raging. Do they deliver to ROI?

They do indeed

How much is postage? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

When you purchase it will tell you. I got a pair of jeans from them 2 weeks ago and it cost around €5.

Are you logging onto the '.ie' website?

Moanin wrote: »
    When you purchase it will tell you. I got a pair of jeans from them 2 weeks ago and it cost around €5.

Are you logging onto the '.ie' website?

Was on the .com site. Thanks a mill

• Advertisement

How much is postage? Thanks
    well i buy aload of clothes like maybe a couple pair of jeans some tops and boots and delivery is still only 5euro for the lot.Plus use the code on top and delivery is free

well i buy aload of clothes like maybe a couple pair of jeans some tops and boots and delivery is still only 5euro for the lot.Plus use the code on top and delivery is free

Used that free delivery code today. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭daisy100

Does anyone know if they are still accepting Laser cards on their irish website, i tried yesterday to use my Laser card and it wouldnt accept it, and yes i did have sufficient funds smile.gif

Anyone finding price difference between going through bethrifty.ie and using mandmdirect.ie?

Eg. Socks on .ie is 1.86 but using the thrifty link is 2.33

Folks, better off using fatcheese.ie as prices remain the same. Tried it again there with bethrifty.ie and and there was 11EUR difference for 60EUR purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Any codes at the moment? Free delivery or discounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

If you want to pm me on your email address and i will get an email sent from mandm for €15 off. You get it from link below if you are registered already
    http://www.mandmdirect.ie/introduceafriend.aspx

Thanks a million for that offer ! But Im actually not a new customer :( Cheers though!!

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    Thanks a million for that offer ! But Im actually not a new customer :( Cheers though!!

Yes but you could put a parent name down and setup an email account for them too and send the email from your account to there email i did that with gf.

Great thinking mate! Your after doing me a huge favour there cause Im skint as it is! :D

This is defo open to Republic of Ireland residents ya?

• Advertisement

Great thinking mate! Your after doing me a huge favour there cause Im skint as it is! :D

This is defo open to Republic of Ireland residents ya?

Did this over a week ago and a day or so ago got my €15 discount code after using the €15 off email sent to my gf email

jhud wrote: »
    Did this over a week ago and a day or so ago got my €15 discount code after using the €15 off email sent to my gf email

Great thinking! How long did it take for your GF to receive her 15% discount? I sent an email to a friend and it he hasnt received it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Great thinking! How long did it take for your GF to receive her 15% discount? I sent an email to a friend and it he hasnt received it yet!

I'd like to know that too..... have been waiting a few hours now and want to order the stuff today. Anyone know how long it takes, roughly?

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    I'd like to know that too..... have been waiting a few hours now and want to order the stuff today. Anyone know how long it takes, roughly?

Sorry guys it took me a couple of days to get it but saying that i tried to do it again last week and the email never came so i dont know if the system is still working for it. Try there .com website and see if that works but it did take a couple of days.

Kept emailing them and eventually they promised the email would be sent to my friends within 24 hours :)

Within a few hours, my friend had the email! Great bargain!

Advertisement