Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snyder's Pretzels

Options
  • 22-03-2011 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Can anyone help me find these in Dublin? Snyder's of Hanover are a ridiculously tasty pretzel brand.

Specifically, I'm looking for their honey mustard and onion pretzel pieces, but at this stage I'll settle for anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

they are sold in spar in bunclody co .wexford and imported by donegal wholefoods,chedar cheese are yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Have them in loads of Spars and Mace shops.
    Jalapeno one's are absolutely mental. I saw them in the Spar shop on Dame St I think it's called.. It's the really big one with a big glass front.. They had the salt and pepper ones there about a month ago. I'd try there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cateringlondon

I love Auntie Anne's original flavored pretzels.

Snyders are on special in Aldi this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

awesome i hadn't seen them anywhere until last week - HAppy Pills in Temple Bar have them too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

Tried a ton of places in town today for these pretzels, no joy, they had pretzels in Aldi but not Snyders :(

Any other confirmed leads as to where I can get a few dozen packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭be wide of me

They have Pretzel nuggets on special in Lidl at the moment! Honey & mustard and sour cream flavour, not as good as the Snyders but still tasty and €1.99 for a big box

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Rofl Lundgren

awesome i hadn't seen them anywhere until last week - HAppy Pills in Temple Bar have them too

I gave Happy Pills a try this weekend, but was dissappointed. They only have very small bags of the regular salted pretzels and some peanut-butter yokes.

skibum wrote: »
    Tried a ton of places in town today for these pretzels, no joy, they had pretzels in Aldi but not Snyders :(

Any other confirmed leads as to where I can get a few dozen packs?
    Aldi did have them on special, was a couple of weeks ago now so maybe most branches are out of them now.All I can say is that my local eurospar stock them regulary(cheese flavoured are my favourite followed by jalapeno),dont know about eurospar branches in Dublin but it would be worth a try.:)

Sucess!!
    I rang the importer who put me on to their rep, found out that spar on D'Olier street in Dublin and Applegreen stillorgan http://applegreen.ie/locations/mount-merrion stock them.
    Just picked up a few bags of Jalapeno, Honey mustard and onion, and southern style barbecue :D
    They cost €1.99 per bag, I tried the Lidl version, they were not bad, but no where as nice as Snyders.

• Advertisement

skibum wrote: »
    Sucess!!
    I rang the importer who put me on to their rep, found out that spar on D'Olier street in Dublin and Applegreen stillorgan http://applegreen.ie/locations/mount-merrion stock them.
    Just picked up a few bags of Jalapeno, Honey mustard and onion, and southern style barbecue :D
    They cost €1.99 per bag, I tried the Lidl version, they were not bad, but no where as nice as Snyders.
    GLAD YOU FOUND THEM SKIBUM,LOL THEY ARE SERIOUSLY ADICTIVE.

I found some Snyders Pretzels in the oddest place: A Topaz garage in Portlaoise. Excellent choices: Honey Mustard, Jalapeno, Sea Salt and Black Pepper, and Cheddar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Centra in Blessington have two flavours..Honey mustard and onion and hot buffalo. I personally find them all vile, taste like dogtreats (not that I'd know but yknow what I mean..) They're hard and weird, but anyway, Blessington's your best bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

fussyonion wrote: »
    Centra in Blessington have two flavours..Honey mustard and onion and hot buffalo. I personally find them all vile, taste like dogtreats (not that I'd know but yknow what I mean..) They're hard and weird, but anyway, Blessington's your best bet!

Shun the non believer! :pac:

I know it's not Dublin, but they're practically EVERYWHERE in Sligo, so I doubt you'll be stuck for much longer in Dublin. I saw the salt and pepper variety in the big massive Mace on Dame St?! I think it's Dame St.. It's massive. Check it out or any Spar or Mace. I've seen them stocked in both all over.

Just topped up my supply of Snyders, havn't had them in a while, big enough price hike though, last time I bought them (around Christmas), they were €1.99 each, today they were €2.50 :mad:

Little update: I found them at Candy Factory in Temple Bar. €2.25 per bag, but they had about six flavours.

Got a great deal in the "headford arms hotel" in kells, stopped off in navan on the way back, got a bag of Jalapeno for €2, last one in the shop, otherwise I would have bought a hell of a lot more.... :D

Advertisement